Newly Renovated. Townhouse with Ski in/Out Access to Camelback Mountain.(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 bedroom, 2 1/2 baths, sleeping 6-8
We welcome you to enjoy our townhome which offers ski in/out access to Camelback Ski Resort to enjoy the 33 lighted slopes on Camelback Mountain. Our unit is a 3 level unit with modern amenities. The Club House has a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, including changing rooms with sauna. A workout room, tennis court (indoor/outdoor) and indoor basketball court are also included.
Loft with Queen size bed and full bath, Lower level: room 1 with a Queen bed, room 2 with 2 Twin size beds. Once full bath on lower level.
**LINENS and TOWELS included with free WiFi. Must be 25 years old or older to rent. NO Smoking, NO pets allowed.**
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Ski In/Ski Out
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 23 - Mar 24, 2017
2 night min stay
Feb 2 - Feb 5, 2017
4 night min stay
Feb 17 - Feb 19, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 9%
Check in is 4pm of the arrival day. Tenants must be checked out by 11am on the final day of rental. Weekend arrival and departure times are Friday at 4pm until Sunday at 11am.
**A refundable Damage Deposit of $300**
- The Village of Camelback requires a $50 reg fee for each short term rental. Any other charges (Parking tickets, etc) incurred by the renter will be deducted from the damage deposit if it is not paid by the renter.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to day of arrival: A refund of both security deposit and rental fee will be provided, minus a 10% reporcessing fee (10% of rental fee)
- Cancellations 30-10 days of check in date: Rental fee will be refunded, minus a 10% reprocessing fee (10% of rental fee). Security Deposit will be returned if the property is able to be re-rented for the same date, or an alternate available date is selected by the canceling party within a 6 month period at the same rate.
- Cancellation within 10 days of check in: Rental fee refunded minus 10% reprocessing fee. Security deposit will be forfeited unless owner able to re-rent for the same date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The Village of Camelback is located in the picturesque Pocono Mountains. Located right on the Camelback mountain, enjoy all Camelback has to offer including world class skiing and a drenching waterpark.
With an abundance of mountain activities there is more than any adventure goer could dream of including hiking, fishing, white water rafting, skiing and sky diving.
For those less outdoorsy, enjoy the wonderful shopping at the Crossing Outlets with more than 100 outlet stores, and try your luck at the Mt. Airy Casino.
Year Purchased: 1998
Why the Owner Chose Tannersville, PA, USA:
Enjoy the wonderful life in the Pocono Mountains just like our family. This house was purchased when our love of the mountains and skiing led us urging for more time together in the Poconos. Much of our family have/has owned homes in this very community, always keeping us together.
- Primary: +1 2156743439 Do Not call between 10pm and 7am EST
- Fax: +1 2156740406
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main Level Living Room Fireplace
Lower level Queen
Lower Level Twin Beds
Main Level Living Room
Loft Queen Bed
Lower Level Full Bath
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.