New Luxury Beach Cottages, Near the Ocean, Pool, Pet Friend, Golf Carts, Inter(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Each Cottage is 2 bedrooms one bath! There are 2 Cottages!
Warmest Regards, Shelley and Jan (husband) Kraska
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2007
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility:
The cottages are perfect for dogs only allowed since the yard is completely fenced in and there is a huge empty area in front of the house for playing and the beach is less than a 2 minute walk....moreless
- Smoking Allowed:
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- We use the best mattresses and all our guests are asking where we got them at all 4 of our properties! Each Cottage has 2 bedrooms, one with a king bed and one with 2 twin beds. Each Cottage has a single sleeper bed. It is an oversized chair with a twin mattress. There are 4 bedrooms total if renting both cottages! The crib and packnplays do fit in the master bedroom closet too! If not, and renting just one cottage there are 2 separate pool entrances and each cottage has a side of the pool with lounge chairs. Each cottage also has its own private deck with table, chairs, and umbrella. If the cottages are rented separately there is a picket fence which separates the two. I mention this because we are pet friendly. Each cottage is identical inside. We do provide a full size crib, packnplay, stroller, high chair booster seats, beach towels and chairs. We also provide linens and bath towels for our guests. All the beds are made when you arrive. You will love the cottages...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- We remodled both bathrooms in each cottage. The toilets are the new comfort height and the showers have a new extra large rain head on them. There are double sinks in the bathrooms with new facets, mirror, lights, and tile floor. We had an outdoor hot and cold shower built that is very big and very private. We have 8 very small grandchildren and they all love the outdoor shower at our beach house. It is great for washing off after a day at the beach! We are very close to the beach!...moreless
- We do provide bed linens and bath towels to all our guests. All the beds are made when you arrive. We keep linens for the sofa bed in a container in the laundry room. The towels will be stacked under the sink. Beach towels will be in the laundry room on the shelf. We do not provide toilet paper, paper towels, and or trash bags for the week but we do leave some out until you have a chance to get more. The cottages share a very large outdoor hot shower and a very nice gas grill under the gazebo. The cottages are fenced in with a white picket fence. The 2 yards can be separated in desired. The cottages are very family and pet friendly. The cottages have HS Internet and HD cable boxes with a nice flat screen TV and DVD player in each room. The sofa bed has an extra thick mattress for extra comfort. The beach access is very close, just a short walk to the beach. There is a nice public park with a playground and tennis courts right off 2nd Ave. South. It is called McLean Park...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
The cottages are very close to the beach. In the photo you can see the short walk to the beach. We do provide golf carts for each cottage because they are fun to have to go to the beach, park, etc.....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Area
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
(2) There is a full kitchen in each cottage with a built in microwave, dishwasher, disposal, ice maker, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes, pots n pans, bake ware, wine glasses, fully equipped....moreless
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Fully Fenced Property
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- Tennis Court
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
July 22-29th PRICE FOR ONE
Jul 22 - Jul 29, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug. 5-12 PRICE FOR ONE
Aug 5 - Aug 12, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 19-26 PRICE FOR ONE
Aug 19 - Aug 26, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- LINENS AND CLEANING $75 + tax
- Pet Fee $105
- Tax Rate 12%
My husband and I own and manage our 4 properties and we take excellent care of them so when you arrive, you can relax and enjoy your vacation! I have a website: pineapplepalms.com. Warmest Regards, Shelley Kraska
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Cottages are located off of 17th Ave. South in North Myrtle Beach. There is Molly Darcy's Pub right at 17th Ave. on the Ocean. There is the hot dog, ice cream shop right on 17th Ave. across from the Beach store. Our grandchildren love the big hot dog on the sidewalk in front of the shop. They are within walking distance of the cottages or you can take the golf cart and it is 10 seconds to get there. This area is also called Crescent Beach. We love this area because it is very family friendly and you can ride bikes on the beach anytime of the day. We love that golf carts are allowed to be driven all over our beach area,to the grocery, parks, tennis courts, shops, restaurants, etc...We have 2 golf carts for our guests at the Cottages. The beaches are pet friendly. There are 2 nice parks close to the cottages as well. One is Central Park and the other is McLean park. We are close to the inlets to the ocean which is great because we have a boat. You can rent a boat, go deep sea fishing, go out on a dinner cruise or one of the gambling boats, etc...because we are close to all the marina's and inlets to the ocean. We are very close to the nicest restaurants, shopping areas, golf courses, shows and attractions, parks, and the best and widest beaches in the area. Our beach access is never crowded and very wide with beautiful white sand. You love this area as much as we do! I am sure of it!
Other Activities: We love to go to our favorite pizza place right at the end of 16th ave. across the street. It is Benito's wood fired pizzeria with great Italian food and pizza. During the summer you must go to the main street carnival and ride the ferris wheel overlooking the ocean. Our grandchildren love to go and we have a great time always. For a drink by the sea or a great burger there is Molly Darcy's at the end of 17th Ave. South on the Ocean. There is a deck overlooking the Ocean which is great for a beer or sandwich. Mr. G's ice cream and hot dog shop is also on 17th Ave. South across from the Beach Shop where you can pick up anything you might need. You can drive the golf carts to any of these places. There is a very nice park across 17 directly behind Krispy Cream which is also close to the cottages for hot doughnuts anytime of the day. We are close to all the attractions, shopping, restaurants, golfing, fishing, water sports (also on the beach at 17th Ave. South).
Golf: There are numerous golf courses near the house in North Myrtle Beach. There are 2 right across the street at the end of 16th Ave. South one is Beech Wood and the other is Possum Trot. There are really so many excellent courses in this area! It is a golfers dream come true! I would recommend just do a search for golf courses in the Myrtle Beach Area. We are just a mile from the Myrtle Beach area. North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach are one in the same really. North Myrtle Beach is a very family friendly area with all the beach homes and golf carts etc...
We have been to all the shows. The new pirate show is great but I would make reservations asap. We are very close to Bare Foot Landing which has tons of shops and restaurants. Broadway at the beach was fashioned after Bare Foot Landing. The House of Blues is great for teens and college age children with all the bands etc...We are close to the Tanger Outlets which are awesome. They are very nice and I would recommend them. Main Street is fun to walk around. It is very close and known for the Shag clubs for dancing where you can dance under the stars next to our beautiful beach. It is the Shag Capital of the World. You can buy shag shoes in the shops and take Shag lessons. The ice cream shop the Sugar Shack on Main St. has excellent flavors of ice cream and highly recommended. Have a great time in North Myrtle Beach!
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: My husband and I own and manage our 4 properties. We take excellent care of all 4 of them. My husband is a retired Dentist. We lived in Greensboro, NC for 35 years and raised our family there. In 2014 we moved to our home in North Myrtle beach permanently. We love it here! My husband and I grew up in Ohio and both graduated from Ohio State University in 1974 and then he attended dental school at OSU. (Go Bucks!) We live a block from all 4 of our properties. We really looked up and down the coast before deciding on this area of North Myrtle Beach. One reason we loved this section called Crescent Beach is the beach is very wide and beautiful. It is never crowded and very family and pet friendly. You are allowed to use golf carts in this area to drive all over. You are also allowed to ride bikes on the beach. We are close to everything. Parks, Golf Courses, Fine Restaurants, Fantastic Shopping, Tennis Courts, Amusement Parks, Water Sports, Beach Shops, Shows and Entertainment, Marina's, Inlets to the Ocean, Gambling Boats, Deep Sea Fishing, Riding Sea Dos, etc....It is a great location! We love helping families have a great vacation by making sure that your stay is relaxing and enjoyable as possible!
Why the Owner Chose Crescent Beach, North Myrtle Beach, SC, USA:
It is perfect for couples, families, pets, toddlers, small groups of any kind but it is very easy to access. There is lots of grassy areas of dogs and kids and people. It is unique with a private heated pool and fenced yard. It makes your vacation easier. No parking decks or elevators, just walk outside and feel and hear the Ocean Breeze!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I provide 6-8 beach chairs and 8 beach towels. There are sand toys, boogie boards, etc... in a container. I also provide baby items such as a full size crib, crib sheets, mattress pad, packnplays, a packnplay mattress, high chair, booster seat, infant swing, infant bouncer seat, infant bath tub, exersaucer, stroller, baby gates, bed rails, etc...hs internet service as well as hd cable boxes in each living area. There are of course flat screen tv's and dvd players in each bedroom. I think we strive to make your vacation as relaxing as possible! Please let us know if there is a special request and we will do our best to accommodate you! We do pick up beach wheel chairs for our guests and return them.
- Primary: +336 (336) 707-5463 (North Carolina, USA) Anytime of day
Front of Cottage B. Has large fenced in front yard!
Front of Cottage B with Grill Gazebo on far right!
This is the living area, both cottages are identical!
This is the Master Bedroom with HD TV and DVD player!
This is the 2nd Bedroom with Twin Beds and HD TV on chest!
Large sofa has a new 5 inch sealy post. mattress makes into a double.
We are pet friendly too! My husband with our 2 dogs!
Grill Gazebo with American made Weber Grill!
On our beach with our Grandson, Wesley! Wide Beach here!
This is our beautiful very wide white sandy beach.
Driveway for Cottage B, cottage A driveway on right.
Shows deck on Cottage B!
Shows Cottage B and side of Cottage A
Parking for Cottages! Front of Cottage A!
Pineapple Palms Beach Cottages
Here is the Kitchen area showing toaster, coffee maker, blender!
Open living and dining area. Back door to large deck!
Newly remodled bathroom with double sinks
Private Heated Pool for Cottages!
Back Yard of Cottage A showing outdoor hot shower!
This shows the short walk to our beautiful beach at the end of this street.
Shows deck on front of Cottage A and new sign!
Shows deck on Cottage A!
Shelley and Jan Kraska with their 8 grandkids!
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.