About the property
- Townhome1950 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 8-10)
- We just recently installed new hardwood floor and new carpet on Dec. 19th, 2017.
- On-site management
- FREE WiFi internet in house and in public common area, FREE North American phone calls from the TEL in house
- 15 mins from Disney
- located on a popular resort with lazy river, swimming pool, spa, gym, etc. grocery store, restaurant and pharmacy are also in walking distance.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 24/7 check-in, any questions, just push the button on the TEL, connect to the front desk or the management
- has a nice fresh air flow
- a safe distance away from the retention pond which is safer for family with small children
- walking distance(7 mins) to club, grocery, restaurants and pharmacy
- all cooking utensils are included, i.e., washer, dryer and dish washer
- 2 free parking spots in front of the house
- for your information, as a standard practice, the resort levies a resort fee of $15 per night per unit in order for guests to use the club. That is nothing to do with our individual owners.
- cancellation policy: 100% refund if cancelled 90 days before arrival. 80% if cancelled 30 days before arrival.
Jack Zhao / Owner
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About Jack Zhao / Owner
We are a single family living in Toronto, Canada. Like most of the snowbirds, we only gently use our vacation home in Florida twice a year for about 30 days.
Jack Zhao / Owner purchased this Townhome in 2012
Why Jack Zhao / Owner chose Regal Palms
- On-site management. - Great condition, newly upgraded - Safe environment, gated community - Lots of fun stuff to do at this famous resort, a little theme park itself - Groceries, restaurant and pharmacy are all in a walking distance
What makes this Townhome unique
Great condition and well maintained. Also the backyard is fenced off and away from the retention pond, instead of right by the pond, I feel safe when my child playing in our backyard.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Just what we needed!
We spent the weekend here during WDW Marathon Weekend! Perfect for or family’s needs! Everything was clean and well taken care of! Had a small problem, but called the property manager and it was quickly taken care of!!!
The unit is actually better than what it looks like on the pictures with new carpet and new hardwood floors. Beds were very comfortable and clean. Will certainly love to come back!
Great house in a great location.
Everything was very smooth, from check in, an extremely clean and well presented house to the staff being very helpful. Pool was great and the supermarket just around the corner was ideal. We would recommend the house to everyone and would stay there again. We could not wish for anything more from house in a resort development.
Good location, affordable
Unit/resort was in a quiet neighborhood. It was about a 15 to 20 minute drive to Disney theme parks. Price was affordable for a group of 10.
Additionally, the owner was responsive to all my questions. He was extremely helpful.
Best getaway for Money!
We took a party of 10 expecting the usual but was pleasantly surprised. The condo is simple but efficient. Everything you would need is already in place. The pool does in fact require an arm band upon every visit so never lose it or they will charge you $5 to replace. The best times to go to the pool are early morning and later evening by the way. We went to the Regal Palms Website and they have a live cam of the pool. We always checked before going to make sure the crowd wasnt out of hand. One note to the property management team. Yall gotta figure out something with the gates. They were constantly breaking..Overall great trip and yes there is a WalMart and Dollar tree only 3 miles up the road on Hwy 27.
Just as described. We had a wonderful stay. The management did a great job keeping up the property. This is our 3rd time staying at Regal Palms, but this unit was the best! Well kept and clean, in a great decent condition. Will come back here again. Thanks, Jack.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
The owner has already included all Rent, Taxes and Cleaning fee to use the house. However, in order to use the pools and other facilities in the resort, you will be charged a resort fee of $12.95/per night/per family when you check in by the resort. That's nothing to do with the individual owners.