About this rental
Rooms & beds
sleep sofa /futon
Toilet · shower · Outdoor shower
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 4:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age to rent: 25
(1) No open flames allowed on property.
(2) No gatherings (small parties) after midnight.
(3) Maximum 2-person occupancy, property is not conducive to children
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Tourism Certified (Spain)
Hosted by David BerarducciAsk a question
Why David Berarducci chose Provincetown
Before purchasing this cabin, I rented it myself for 7-seasons and have experienced first-hand the unsurpassed pleasure it offers in terms of comfort, charm and the amazing experience of living over the water with dramatic, ever-changing views of Provincetown Harbor, Long Point and the waterfront .
What makes this Cottage unique
This historic wharf is one of two remaining residential wharves in Provincetown.