Luxury Modern Home in Zilker Park(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3500 Sq Ft. Home With 5 Bdrms; Sleeps 12
the large home features mesquite hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen, abundant natural light, and comfortable furnishings. The spacious, open floor plan is great for large groups and has plenty of shaded outdoor space including a large first floor patio with TV, custom gas grill, and fountain.
Five spacious bedrooms including a master suite complete with double-sided fireplace, private balcony, soaking tub, and double head shower. Modern amenities include flat panel televisions throughout home, stainless steel appliances, granite and automated controls for lights, custom music system, wifi and security. The yard is completely fenced in both the front and back for privacy.
This home is perfect for a family gathering or holiday celebration or friends visiting Austin for one of the many festival weekends or just for fun!!!
Concierge services available upon request.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- Master bedroom: large open area on the 2nd floor with a king size bed, TV/DVD/Cable, Sirius radio and an outside deck with seating that overlooks the backyard. The bedroom also has a double-sided fireplace to the bathroom. Bedroom with full bed: full-size bed located on the 2nd floor. It features a separate sink area with granite counter-tops and a walk-in closet. Bedroom with 2 twin beds: twin-size bed with twin trundle (sleeps 2). It features a separate sink area with granite counter-tops and a walk-in closet Sleeper Sofa: located in loft with queen bed and TV area Guest bedroom: on the 1st floor with queen size bed. The room has mesquite hardwood floors with a large closet. Study with queen bed: on the 1st floor with queen size bed. The room has mesquite hardwood floors and can share bathroom with guest bedroom or use 1/2 bath on same floor. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1: (Master Bath) opens to a large area with a with a full-size shower with 2 shower heads, including an rainshower, a free standing modern bathtub and two separate sink areas. The bathroom has travertine tile, custom cabinets and granite on the couter-tops. It also has Sirius radio throughout and a double-sided fireplace (accessed via remote). Bathroom 2 is located on the 2nd floor and is a 'jack-n-jill' bathroom that has a shared shower/tub and toilet. It also has another sink for individuals using the 2nd floor loft/living area. Bathroom 2.5 is located on the 2nd floor and bedroom 2 and 3 have their own sink area. Bathroom 3 on the 1st floor has a large custom shower with 2 shower heads, toilet and sink area. The bathroom is also shared with bedroom 5. Bathroom 4: The 1/2 bath is located downstairs with a toilet and sink. It features glass tile and travertine tile. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Memorial Day Weekend
May 26 - May 29, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 15 - Aug 13, 2017
2 night min stay
Sep 28 - Oct 15, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,500
- Cleaning fee $275
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The home is located in the heart of the Zilker Park neighborhood and within walking distance of many restaurants, bars, and outside activities such as canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, running, swimming, biking, walking (to name a few).Walk to Lady Bird Lake, Barton Springs, and Zilker Park to enjoy many activities. Downtown is 1 mile north of the home; you do not need a car because you have easy access to car2go, bus or taxi. One of the best neighborhoods in Austin!
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I am a full-time working mom with 2 great kids and husband. Life to me is about enjoying it to the fullest every single day. When I have free time, I love to workout and spend time with friends/family. Living is Austin is fantastic, especially living a 'stone's throw' away from downtown. Some of my favorite things to do in Austin is going to First Thursday on South Congress, running around Town Lake, enjoying cocktails at many bars/restaurants, and listening to live music.
Why the Owner Chose Zilker, Austin, TX, USA:
We decided to build our home in the Zilker neighborhood because of the close proximity of downtown and the people/culture in the 78704 zip code. After living in Chicago before moving to Austin, we were accustomed to walking to everything and taking mass transit. In order to still live close to where we work and play and also wanting a great area with great schools, Zilker was our place.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We custom built our home in order to accommodate our family and entertaining. We like more modern homes with an eclectic feel. After looking at the homes in Zilker, we knew in order to get what we wanted, we needed to build. Both my husband and I grew up with real estate being part of our DNA. Because of our love of real estate, we took great measures to make our home the best that we could. Some of these touches are small, but very meaningful when living in a home. Examples: automatic lights (stairs, outside, master bedroom) at sunset, double-sided fireplace in master suite, music controls throughout home and outside, native mesquite wood floors and tile throughout home, to name a few. We also wanted a home that took advantage of green housing techniques such as spray foam insulation to help the home stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Primary: +1 5122949410
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Open living area overlooking backyard
Dining area that seats 10
Seating area in backyard with outdoor kitchen/grill
Guest bedroom with Queen size bed
Study with Queen size bed
Bathroom for single beds which includes sink area
Bedroom with full size bed
Master bedroom with king-size bed. Double-sided fireplace and TV.
Loft area with queen-size bed and TV.
Kitchen area, featuring double sinks and seating for 4
Backyard patio/kitchen area
Bedroom with 2 single beds
Shared bathroom with loft area. Includes shower, toilet and sink area.
Master bathroom with double sinks, soaking tub, and rain shower with two heads.
Loft area with queen pull-out sofa
Upper deck and seating area overlooking backyard. Two balconies with seating.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.