Amelia Island Townhome in Summer Beach Near the Ritz Carlton
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
- Our townhome is close to the beach, the beautiful Ritz Carlton and the Golf Club of Amelia. Walk or ride bikes to them along the convenient walking paths, and you can enjoy a round of golf, a meal outside overlooking the ocean, dinner at a Five Star restaurant with amazing views, shopping or a spa experience all within the Ritz complex. A mile and a half away is the Summer Beach Beach Club where you can enjoy the beach, a pool with ocean views, a tiki hut and snack bar (operated seasonally) and locker room facilities. Other activities on or near the island include relaxing on the beach, beach walking, shelling, fishing, beach horseback riding, kayaking, river cruises, shopping for antiques and dining opportunities up and down the beach and in historic downtown Fernandina.
- Amelia Island is a very special place to us. The beach is almost empty year-round! Canopy oaks line the streets. Our neighborhood is very quiet and pristine with many fulltime residents. The pool in our neighborhood was voted best on the island, and you can often enjoy it by yourself. The winter months on Amelia Island are mild and it is a great place for year-round short term or long term stays.
- Our luxury unit has everything you may need. The kitchen is fully equipped. We have bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys and games. There is Comcast cable, free WiFi and unlimited long distance phone service. Each bedroom has its own television as well as an individual bathroom.
- Our unit is perfect for couples or families with children.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 1960 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150
- Taxes Not included
The security deposit will be refunded after checkout if terms agreed to are met.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Beautiful public and private beaches throughout the island coast.
Amelia River Cruises located at the marina in historic downtown Fernandina provides several different sightseeing cruises including an option to cruise over to Cumberland Island and see the wild horses.
Fishing charters and boat rentals are available as well.
Kayak Amelia located in Talbot Islands State Park provides guided and self-guided kayak tours.
Multiple horseback riding options are available.
Public and resort golf courses are abundant on and off the island.
Sliders and The Surf are local restaurants with live music overlooking the beach and ocean.
Historic Downtown Fernandina has many restaurants, bars and shops.
Spa & Shops at Amelia Island Plantation (Omni Resort) offer additional restaurants, bars and shops.
A luxury townhome within Summer Beach Resort.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.