PREMIUM 3 BR, 3 BA TOWNHOME – HOT TUB – MOUNTAIN VIEWS
Located just north of Breckenridge, the Highland Greens Townhomes and Lodge offer luxury, space and one of the best year-round vacation locations in Summit County! In the winter, free private shuttles whisk you to Breckenridge Ski Resort in just minutes, or take advantage of the Gold Run Nordic Center for cross-country skiing, ice skating and sleigh-ride dinners. In the summer, there's the Jack Nicklaus-designed, 27-hole Breckenridge Golf Club, bike paths and hiking trails galore. And the views of the Tenmile Range are fantastic.
Highland Greens is a spacious (three-bedroom, three bathroom) stylish townhome that’s perfect for families and groups up to nine! You’ll love the deck and private hot tub with views of the Tenmile Range and the slopes at Breckenridge; it’s the perfect spot to soothe those tired bones after skiing. Or, kick back on one of the large leather couches in the warm, friendly living area and enjoy a movie on the large LCD-TV and a cozy fire in the beautiful marble gas fireplace.
There’s a full-sized kitchen with granite counters, GE appliances and everything you need to whip up a fantastic dinner or après-ski snacks. The dining table seats eight, and there’s room for four more at the counter. You’ll also enjoy the heated one-car garage, a washer and dryer, and complementary Wi-Fi throughout the unit.
Highland Greens has it all —location, comfort, hot tub, views — for you and your family. Call us today to learn more about this great unit!
For large groups and extended families, call us for this special offer! Just around the road is Highland Greens 80, which sleeps nine. Depending on the size of your group, you can book two of these units at a discounted package price! Just give us a call.
- Master suite: king bed, in-suite bathroom with a separate soaking tub and walk-in shower, LCD-TV, mountain views.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, private bath with tub/shower.
- Loft: twin day bed.
- Bedroom 3: queen bed.
- Living area: twin sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car garage with 1 outdoor spaces — 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #47094.