Enjoy the Calgary Stampede and Spruce Meadows in Style!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Imagine visiting one of western Canada's fastest growing cities during the summer and staying in a stylish, comfortable quiet suburban home minutes from excellent public transportation or highway access. 'The Artist's Home' has 5 bedrooms, three of which have luxurious en suite bathrooms. Each member of your family or group will have plenty of room to have privacy, and lots of communal spaces both inside and outdoors where family can gather to share your stories while exploring Calgary.
Member since: 2012
- 1 story
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- The Artist’s Home was designed with you in mind. We know you have travelled a great distance and need a place where you immediately feel comfortable and safe. Sit and relax over a glass of wine while looking at the original landscape oil paintings from the region. Relax! Whether you are on vacation or in town for a business meeting, you will rest easy and feel refreshed. Your bed is queen sized, and covered in the softest and most luxurious Italian linens we could find. Many of our guests have commented on how soundly they sleep when they come to Calgary’s higher elevation 1,048 meters, or 3,438 feet. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Calgary is known the world over as the home of the Calgary Stampede. ‘The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth’ happens the first two weeks of July. If you can imagine it, it’s there: parades, nightly concerts, fireworks, a gigantic rodeo, and rides for all ages. The entire city of Calgary gets into the party spirit. At The Artist’s Home you are only a few short minutes by train to the middle of the action. Calgary is home to a host of other great things to do, as well. Plan your visit to Calgary and make The Artist’s Home your base. Want to go to the Calgary Folk Music Festival? Order tickets on-line and use us as your home away from home, you’ll begin your adventure well rested. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 1 - Aug 20, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $376.50
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
'The Artist's Home' is a beautiful 5 bedroom house in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Located in a quiet neighbourhood, you will forget that you are in one of the West’s fastest growing cities.
If you wish to visit Calgary and take part in what Calgary has to offer like: The Calgary Stampede, Spruce Meadows, The Calgary Folk Festival, The Calgary Film Festival, Calgary Flames games, Concerts at the Pengrowth Saddledome, The Calgary Zoo, The Telus World of Science, The Glenbow Museum, and Heritage Park; you are a very quick walk from the Canyon Meadows C-Train stop. You are just short ride away from all that Calgary has to offer!
'The Artist’s Home' is also a stone’s throw away from beautiful Fish Creek Provincial Park, which features many kilometres of paved and unpaved paths, through wooded areas, where you can spot deer, beavers, birds and enjoy the bridges. Many Calgarians love using these serene bike riding, and walking trails.
If you are traveling into the Rocky Mountains, from 'The Artist’s Home' it is a picturesque 90 minute drive to Banff National Park. The Artist’s Home is an excellent base to your vacation in Alberta.
There are a number of outdoor living spaces around The Artist's Home
Relax and enjoy morning coffee on the back deck at The Artist's Home
Spruce Meadows is very close by, and easily accessed by car or transit.
Walk in Fish Creek Park, which can be accessed from Artist's Home by foot.
This chef's kitchen features Carrera marble and top of the line appliances
The Master Bedroom is spacious and calm with a queen sized bed, ensuite and TV.
The sharedmain floor bathroom. The same high quality as the ensuites with bath.
The third bedroom's ensuite featuring a walk-in shower.
The third bedroom ensuite featuring walk-in shower.
relaxed and stylish, this living room gets wonderful late afternoon light.
The large main foyer welcomes visitors after a busy day of exploring Calgary.
Banff offers sites like this that people around the world only dream of seeing.
The Artist's Home has a contemporary design that is shaded by mature trees.
The Artist's Home is a quick drive or train ride to downtown Calgary.
The Calgary Stampede is the largest outdoor show in the world, & defines Calgary
There are two large sitting areas in this home; this one has a television.
The Artist's Home has an open concept which allows everyone to interact easily.
The Master Ensuite features marble, a double vanity and large walk-in shower.
The third bedroom has a full ensuite, queen sized bed and television
This third bedroom has a full ensuite bathroom, queen sized bed and TV.
It is so quiet, it's hard to believe you are in a city of over one million.
The side of the home has a simple play area for children with slide and sandbox.
You are 90 minutes from Banff National Park. Canada's first national park.
Jasper. Another must see when using the Artist's Home as your base.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.