About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
5 Bedrooms, 3.2 Baths, Sleeps 12
PRIVATE POOL! Beautiful views of nature! Walking trails, canals and more! A must see. Large 5 bedroom home in private community with inverted floor plan. 3 bedrooms with sitting area on the first floor (one is a master suite) and 2 bedrooms on main level (with 2nd master suite). Home features ping pong table<font color="red">surround sound and large HD televisions (55 inch and 46 inch in living areas)</font>, relaxing views, open floor plan,<b>elevator</b> and more. Ground floor powder room makes for easy access from pool. Additional refrigerator also on the ground floor. Linens and towels not provided but are available for an additional fee. Additional fees and taxes may apply.
<a href="http://www.MouseOnHouse.com/property/78/14753"><img border="0" src="http://www.MouseOnHouse.com/image/ClickHere.gif"></a>
Owner / Property Manager
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Nice house, but it could use a few improvements
Overall it was a nice house, but it could definitely use a few improvements.
- Pool was nice size for our little ones
- Elevator was nice for our elderly parents
- Neighborhood was quiet. We could let our kids ride their bikes in the street without any concern.
- No garbage disposal
- Frying pans were old and should be replaced
- Dishwasher didnt work very well - we used tablets and they never properly released
- Internet didnt work when we first arrived. Due to the holiday, we had to wait a 4-5 days for someone to come out and fix it
- It took some time to figure out the big TV in the upstairs living room. There should be clearer instructions. Didnt help that when we first got there we found the audio receiver remote on the 2nd floor when it should've been on the 3rd floor.
- Water pressure in the upstairs bathroom shower was not good. Surprising since the house sits across the street from the water company.
- Hot tub wasnt very hot. Plus we couldnt figure out how to turn on the jets.
Again, nice house. It just needs a few improvements before we'd go back.
Great time, great place! Check in/check out was fast and easy. Nice location. Thanks
Enjoyed the pool. Nice layout of the house. A fire pit would have been an extra feature that would also be fun. The linen pckage seemed a little pricy and $95.00 if the towels and sheets weren't out in bags on the front porch after we left was also pricey. We did enjoy!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees Reservation Fee: $125 Charge basis: STAY Security Damage Waiver: $50 Charge basis: STAY Security Deposit Key: $75 Charge basis: STAY