Welcome to our family’s home in the most beautiful and least discovered village in the most beautiful part of Ireland. The house is located in Caherdaniel village and is walkable not only to an excellent restaurant, shop and two pubs, but also to—
• Breathtaking beaches and surf
• Derrynane House national park’s historical museum with exquisite botanical gardens
• The gorgeous Kerry Way walking path
• Caherdaniel’s own stone ringfort
• and a remarkable number of activities and adventures including:
horseback riding, surfing, sailing, deep sea fishing, and organized tours of the Skellig Islands
The house is a fifteen-minute drive from two championship golf courses and an easy day trip to Kenmare, The Lakes of Killarney, the Killarney National Forest, and the Gap of Dunloe.
The Aunts' House is two stories with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, a fireplace, and all modern conveniences. Enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean and mountains or stroll in to the village and become a part of its life. We’re confident that, once you have been here, you will be as in love with Caherdaniel as generations of our family have been.
Keywords: restored, oceanviews, village, Ring of Kerry, Ireland, Iveragh, beach, mountain, Kerry Way, Derrynane