The Snuggle Inn Cabin(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms/Sleeps 8*, 1&1/2 Bathrooms
This charming cabin, surrounded by the Chattahoochee National
Forest, is located 100 miles from Atlanta in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia and offers everything for a relaxing visit. Construction is of all wood, inside and out....no plain white drywall walls here!! Antique furnishings and decorations add to the charm.
The cabin is in the private 'My Mountain' community, which is
made up of private luxury cabins. Write your own prescription for
stress and getaway to this mountain refuge, which offers privacy and relaxation with plenty to do nearby.
* Master BR - two double/full beds, Loft - Queen bed, Treehouse - double/full wall bed. No bathroom in Treehouse.
**We have 2 cabins...Snuggle Inn & Toby's Place. Snuggle Inn is shown here**
**Cabins are adjacent to one another, but an acre of forest separates them for privacy**
**We Have 2.3 Acres Of Mountain View Land For Sale...email Us**
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Jacuzzi jetted garden tub
- ** Free Wireless Internet** Enjoy some peaceful bliss and quiet on the comfortable screened back porch (with a swing), lounge in the indoor Jacuzzi-jetted tub, soak in the outdoor hot tub, unwind in front of the fireplace or sleep late in the queen bed in the loft, where there is also a 1/2 bath. The large first floor master bedroom offers privacy, two double beds and plenty of closets. The living room has a 50' big screen satellite TV, DVD & CD players, a stone fireplace and a pull-out couch. The master bedroom has a separate satellite TV & DVD player. The large, partially covered, outside deck has a gas BBQ grill along with a 4-person hot tub and the forest no matter which way you look. Enjoy early mornings or late afternoons on 'The Dear Stand', the tall deck off the loft with a view down the valley. The cabin is completely furnished with all kitchen supplies, sheets, towels, etc. and has a laundry room and a carport. JUST COMPLETED - Snuggle Inn Cabin now has a "Treehouse"...moreless
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $75
- Tax Rate 12%
10% off for Active Military, Firefighter, Police, Paramedic.
SPECIAL - Free Night !!!
Stay 6 Nights and only Pay for 5 Nights
Stay 7 Nights and only Pay for 6 Nights
Not valid with any other promotions, ads, discounts, or during holidays.
Additional nights required most holidays and in October.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Recreational activities, all within an hours drive, include;
whitewater or float rafting, tubing, kayaking, canoeing, boating,
swimming, water or snow skiing, sledding, snowboarding, horseback riding, ATV rentals, waterfalls, scenic byways, hiking, antique shops, locomotive train ride, country & bluegrass music and more.
The cabin is within an hour of Helen GA, Dahlonaga GA,
Blairsville GA, Murphy NC, Cherokee NC and Chattanooga TN. The Olympic-class white water of the Ocoee River is 15 miles away.
Year Purchased: 2003
- Primary: +1 8008444939 Florida, USA
The Snuggle Inn Cabin
The 'Dear Stand' deck
Gas Log Fireplace
Welcome to the Mountains
The Treehouse folding "Murphy" Wall Bed
Loft Queen Bed and doors to upper deck.
Hot tub on lower deck
Rear upper deck...'The Dear Stand'
Jacuzzi Hot Tub
Inside the Treehouse
Treehouse - Normal daytime setup...Wall Bed folded up.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.