2 BR Unit-Boardwalk to Beach, Indoor Pool(70 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
• Our two bedroom, two bath villa is conveniently located in building 3 at Hilton Head Resort, 663 William Hilton Pkwy, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. Enjoy a view of the indoor pool from your private indoor balcony.
• The living room has a queen-size sleeper sofa making this villa sleep 4-6 comfortably. Movies, books and games are provided for your enjoyment. The living room also has large flat screen television with DVD player.
• The gorgeous kitchen is fully-equipped. It includes refrigerator with icemaker, stove/oven dishwasher, disposal, all cookware, utensils, coffeemaker, blender, toaster oven and microwave.
• The master bedroom is beautiful with king-size bed, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, as well as a private bath with a hair dryer, tub and shower.
• The second bedroom is furnished with two twin beds and a flat screen TV with DVD player. A full bath with tub and shower is just outside the door ... complete with a hair dryer.
• Just an eight minute walk (or ride the golf cart) across our private boardwalk (no roads to cross) to the secluded beach. Golf cart rides down the boardwalk to the beach are provided by the resort with posted seasonal schedules. Enjoy the scenic saltwater marsh that is abundant with wildlife including egrets, herons and crabs. At the beach there is a private cabana, CoCo’s that serves food and drinks. You can play beach volleyball (may not available during winter months). We provide 4 beach chairs, beach umbrella and a rolling beach cart. All you need to bring is your bathing suit and sunblock!
• Our gated resort is centrally located at mile marker 7 with 24 hour security. Enjoy our amenities which include two outdoor pools and one heated indoor pool plus kiddie pool. Brush up your tennis game on one or our six lighted tennis courts.
• Take a jog on our new indoor jogging track or work out on our new exercise equipment, then rejuvenate yourself in the sauna or hot tub. All of this is included free with your stay. Bike rentals can be delivered to your villa. Free wireless area by the indoor pool.
Please refer to VRBO #366890 for our 3 bedroom listing.
Keywords: Condo, Villa, Private Beach Access,
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- 840 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Queen Sofa Bed (1)
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Resort Amenities: • Gated resort with 24 hour security • Private access beach • CoCo’s ocean front cabana serving food and drinks, music, restrooms • On site deli/restaurant, bike rental, gift shop and convenience store • 2 outdoor pools • Indoor recreation area with heated pool, kids pool, sauna, hot tub, fitness center and indoor jogging track • 6 lighted tennis courts free for your use • Washers/dryers and elevators on every floor. Washer & dryer facility just a few doors down from this unit. • Playground and picnic area with charcoal grills ...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 31 - May 26, 2017
3 night min stay
May 27 - Sep 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 9 - Dec 29, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $110 + tax
- Tax Rate 10%
Rates are subject to change until the rental is confirmed.
Stays less than 7 days, please add $90 cleaning fee
Pay Pal / Check
$300 deposit when booking with balance due 30 days prior to rental. If you use PayPal, you can pay with a credit card, with a PayPal 3% fee. You can also mail a check with any 2 day mail service.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
• CoCo’s is an ocean front cabana that serves food & drinks, has music and restrooms. There is also a volley ball area in the sand in front of Coco's.
• By the main outdoor pool there is a deli/restaurant, bike rental, gift shop. There are two outdoor pools.
• Indoor recreation area has a heated pool, kids pool, sauna, hot tub, fitness center and indoor jogging track
• 6 lighted tennis courts free for your use
• Playground and picnic area with charcoal grills and picnic tables
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: My husband and I have been visiting Hilton Head for 25 years and have been renting condos in Hilton Head for the past 15 years. We are now retired and we live a short distance from Hilton Head Resort.. We pride ourselves in being great landlords and we do what we can to make your stay fun and problem free. We both spent our careers in the gourmet food business working with european importers in chocolates, cookies and other goodies. We have 3 children and 5 grand children. We love Hilton Head and know you will too!
- Primary: 678-644-8200
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large Outdoor Pool
Kitchen table and counter area
King / Master Bedroom
King Master Bedroom
2nd Outdoor Pool
Boardwalk to Beach
Volleyball at Coco's ... on the beach
King / /Master Bedroom
Coco's Beach Bar
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.