About the property
- Condo840 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
This condo was recently totally renovated.
• Our two bedroom, two bath villa is conveniently located in building 3 at Hilton Head Resort, 663 William Hilton Pkwy, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. Enjoy a view of the indoor pool from your private indoor balcony.
• The living room has a queen-size sleeper sofa making this villa sleep 4-6 comfortably. Movies, books and games are provided for your enjoyment. The living room also has large flat screen television with DVD player.
• The gorgeous kitchen is fully-equipped. It includes refrigerator with icemaker, stove/oven dishwasher, disposal, all cookware, utensils, coffeemaker, blender, toaster oven and microwave.
• The master bedroom is beautiful with king-size bed, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, as well as a private bath with a hair dryer, tub and shower.
• The second bedroom is furnished with two twin beds and a flat screen TV with DVD player. A full bath with tub and shower is just outside the door ... complete with a hair dryer.
• Just an eight minute walk (or ride the golf cart) across our private boardwalk (no roads to cross) to the secluded beach. Golf cart rides down the boardwalk to the beach are provided by the resort with posted seasonal schedules. Enjoy the scenic saltwater marsh that is abundant with wildlife including egrets, herons and crabs. At the beach there is a private cabana, CoCo’s that serves food and drinks. You can play beach volleyball (may not available during winter months). We provide 4 low seating beach chairs, and a rolling beach cart. All you need to bring is your bathing suit and sunblock!
• Our gated resort is centrally located at mile marker 7 with 24 hour security. Enjoy our amenities which include two outdoor pools and one heated indoor pool plus kiddie pool. Brush up your tennis game on one or our six lighted tennis courts.
• Take a jog on our new indoor jogging track or work out on our new exercise equipment, then rejuvenate yourself in the sauna or hot tub. All of this is included free with your stay. Bike rentals can be delivered to your villa. Free wireless area by the indoor pool.
Please refer to VRBO #366890 for our 3 bedroom listing.
Keywords: Condo, Villa, Private Beach Access,
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
My husband and I have been visiting Hilton Head for 25 years and have been renting condos in Hilton Head for the past 15 years. We are now retired and we live a short distance from Hilton Head Resort.. We pride ourselves in being great landlords and we do what we can to make your stay fun and problem free. We both spent our careers in the gourmet food business working with european importers in chocolates, cookies and other goodies. We have 3 children and 5 grand children. We love Hilton Head and know you will too!
Owner purchased this Condo in 2011
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfect for kids!!
My family stayed during spring break and had a great time. The weather was a bit fussy so it was nice having the indoor pool. Everybody we met was very nice my kids made tons of new friends. The condo was very comfortable.
This condo is part of a big condo community, near the ocean and with a very nice raised boardwalk which connects the resort to the beach. The condo was very clean and colorful, the location was good, there was security (gated), and we enjoyed the indoor heated pool. The resort could use a little updating - stairwells, etc. - but the unit we stayed in was just fine for our needs.
Condo is correct qualities and prosperity
We like this condo big posperty and easy to anywhere and the Owner is very sympactico than I think the concepts very funny and the coco,s beach and the personnel is very correct and the South Carolina they are Amazing natur i something like that concept.The are some near always restaurants stores and boutiique .
Great amenities! Nice clean condo!
Second time staying in Mary Jo’s condo. We had a great time ringing in the New Year at Hilton Head Island. Indoor amenities were so nice this time of year. Unfortunately the sauna and steam room were out of order which was a let down. We enjoyed those last stay at the condo. I would have liked to have known that before hand. It sounds like they may be down a while for repairs. The condo was clean, well equipped and we all slept great! Mary Jo was easy to reach and very accommodating. Plan to return!!
Very good value
The room is in the indoor pool building so that was a big plus for us because we have kids. A bid of a walk to the beach but its a good walk. Very comfortable beds per my taste on each room. If you are planning to do very little cooking then your are ok but if you are like me and love cooking then you may want to bring your must have items. O the bed sofa is terrible if you try to use it with the mattress on the sofa frame, but this was very minor issue for us, we just took the mattress of the sofa and put it on the floor. Overall we had a lot of fun.
We had a wonderful time in this beautiful condo. Enjoyed being at the beach. Boardwalk was nice.
• CoCo’s is an ocean front cabana that serves food & drinks, has music and restrooms. There is also a volley ball area in the sand in front of Coco's. • By the main outdoor pool there is a deli/restaurant, bike rental, gift shop. There are two outdoor pools. • Indoor recreation area has a heated pool, kids pool, sauna, hot tub, fitness center and indoor jogging track • 6 lighted tennis courts free for your use • Playground and picnic area with charcoal grills and picnic tables
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until the rental is confirmed. Stays less than 7 days, please add $90 cleaning fee