Peaceful beach house with stunning oceanviews on world famous Kailua beach! With white sands and clear shallow waters right outside the door, comfortable, spacious living for the whole family inside, and a beautiful pool with waterfalls, Sandcastle offers an ultimate beach vacation experience year-round.
Bedroom and bathroom configuration:
Bedroom 1( master) upstairs- king size bed ocean view - lanai - ceiling fan - A/C - large screen TV with cable box, private bath only shower no tub full body spray bidet toilet
Bedroom 2-downstairs-king size bed - beach front ocean view - A/C - ceiling fan - no tv - no closet - shared bath in hallway with shower only no tub, but can be a private bath if hallway door is closed
Bedroom 3-downstairs- 2 queens - ceiling fan - A/C - shared bath with either bedroom with shower only no tub; next bath in hallway has two sinks, and shower no tub
Bedroom 4-downstairs-king size bed - pool/garden view - ceiling fan - A/C - TV - can have private bath or shares with twin size room
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. A/C in all bedrooms, den and dining room.
2. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS.
3. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
4. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
5.This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii
6. Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by adult. Pool is not heated. Pool can be cooler in Winter months.
National Geographic's 'Top 10 Beaches in the World'
# 5 Lanikai Beach, Hawaii - Half a mile of sparkling sand, palm trees swaying over a white beach, lush tropical plants, and endless sunshine make Lanikai one of Hawaii’s most scenic beaches. The shore is protected by a nearby coral reef, which keeps the surf relatively calm. The water is always deep green and postcard-perfect.