Beautiful Condo Close to Disney! Best Ground Floor Location, Clean(24 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Ground Floor Close To Pool, Kiddie Pool, & Parking
This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom ground floor (no steps) condo is located within the beautiful resort community of Bella Piazza and only 30 yards from the club house and pool! You can park next to the condo, so it is very easy to get in and out.
Ideal for the discerning guest and beautifully furnished, this condo includes a fully-equipped kitchen with porcelain tiled floor throughout. Granite countertops in the kitchen and atop the bar which seats 2 with matching bar stools. The dining area seats 4, adjacent to a living room complete with ceiling fan, recently upgraded 32 in. flat-screen TV (not pictured), coffee table, 3-seat sofa bed, easy chair, and a side table. Leading out from the living room and master bedroom is a covered patio with 2 chairs and a side table. Comfy mattresses in the bedroom and the sofa sleeper await your return from the day's activities. For little travelers, there is a playpen and high chair. A washer and dryer enables you to keep your travel wardrobe light. Free Wi-Fi, free long-distance U.S. and Canada, and walking distance to Berry Town Center's Publix grocery, restaurants, and other local services.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 980 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- In the master bedroom you find a comfortable king bed ready for you! There are two nightstands, flat screen TV, and a chest of drawers, with a good sized closet ample enough for your vacation outfits. The second bedroom has two twin beds, and also a chest of drawers and a closet. A queen-sized sofa bed is located in the living area. A playpen isavailable for baby's play or sleep. Bedding for all beds is included....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There are two bathrooms in the unit. The master bath is accessible via the master bedroom, and contains a garden bathtub, a separate shower, and double vanity. The second bathroom has a bathtub with a shower. Granite countertops and porcelain tile adorn both baths. The unit comes with towels....moreless
- Bella Piazza combines the ambiance of a modern resort community with the elegance, comfort and beauty of Mediterranean accented architecture with tiled roofs, while inside you will find granite countertops in the kitchens and bathrooms, upgraded porcelain tile floors throughout the entryway, kitchen, dining area, living area and bathrooms, wood-grain cabinets and raised breakfast bar in the kitchen. There is also crown-molding in the kitchen, living and dining areas. Bella Piazza’s resort facilities include a spacious clubhouse, game room, business center, two resort-style pools, outdoor spa, children’s water playground, fitness center, outdoor kitchen and BBQ grills - all set in a lush tropical landscape....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 26 - May 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 19, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 5 - Nov 18, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Property dam. coverage $54
- Cleaning $75
- Tax Rate 12%
*Ask for special pricing for multi-week stays.
* A non-refundable prepaid $54 Property Damage Protection insurance fee, due upon booking is included in your online quote. A prepaid security deposit via credit card or echeck hold of $200 is also available. If you prefer the credit card hold option, please inform owner before booking.
Check-in after 4 pm and Check-out by 10 am.
Cleaning fee price break for stays of 7 nights or more.
Payment schedule available if booked 3 months in advance. Special Pricing for multiple week stays and early bookings. Please inquire with owner.
Insects and wildlife indigenous to Florida's tropical climate can occasionally be found on the premises and is no reflection upon the high quality level of cleanliness of the home.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Did you know that every year, more than 50 million people choose Florida as their vacation destination, and that most choose Orlando? Most visitors return again and again.
In addition to amusement parks like Universal Studios, Island of Adventure, Sea World and Walt Disney World, there are many other parks and attractions, great shopping and all kinds of restaurants. Kennedy Space Center and beaches both east and west are an easy day trip away. Here you will be entertained 24/7. Orlando is very family friendly, so both children and adults will have an unforgettable vacation.
You can recharge and relax at Bella Piazza, which combines the ambiance of a modern resort community with the elegance, comfort and beauty of traditional Mediterranean style buildings.
The condominium buildings have Mediterranean accented architecture with tiled roofs. Inside you will find granite countertops in the kitchens and bathrooms, porcelain tile floors throughout the entryway, kitchen, dining area, living area and bathrooms, wood-grain cabinets, a raised breakfast bar,and crown-molding in the kitchen, living and dining areas.
Bella Piazza’s resort facilities include a spacious clubhouse, game room, business center, two resort-style pools, outdoor spa, children’s water playground, fitness center, 2 outdoor kitchen and BBQ grills - one in the main clubhouse resort complex and another in a smaller resort complex - all this set in lush tropical landscaping.
Bella Piazza is conveniently located off Hwy 27 within close walking distance of Publix grocery, pharmacy, and restaurants, providing easy access to the Disney theme parks, East and West coast beaches, Kennedy Space Center, Legoland, Daytona International Speedway, and more.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Our family has visited the Orlando area for many years, and are happy that we found this amazing condo that we often enjoy ourselves and also would like to share with YOU :)
Why the Owner Chose Davenport, FL, USA:
We liked this condo from the minute we entered. The furnishings and decorative appointments are beautiful. All the personal touches will make you feel at home.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Bella Piazza is one of the very few Orlando-area resort communities that is located within walking distance from restaurants, bars, grocery store,, etc. It has a wonderful large heated pool, and a dedicated kiddie pool with water play for the youngsters. We feel this ground floor corner unit is located in the perfect spot -- close to parking, pool, and all of Bella Piazza's amenities, but far enough away to relax in quiet privacy for an afternoon nap or a good night's sleep after a day at the parks.
- Primary: +1 9497357048
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
TV upgraded to 32'
Clubhouse game room
Water play for the kids while you relax
Spacious flow through kitchen, dining, and living area.
New sofa 2015
New comforter--Master bedroom
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.