- Location, Location, Location! - minutes from the Seaside Central Square
- 6 adult bikes provided
- Reverse Floorplan
- Short bike ride to the WaterColor Merchants and Boathouse
- Outdoor private shower for an after the beach clean
- Expansive porches on both levels perfect for morning coffee or outdoor dining.
- 2 swing beds on front porch
- Powder room on second floor
- Comfortable Living Room seating makes this space ideal for all ages.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances, exquisite countertops
- Exclusive location in Watercolor's Cottage District
- Gas Grill
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
DETAILS: Located incredibly close in proximity to Seaside, this immaculate three-story, 6 bedroom, 4.5 bath WaterColor home will provide the getaway you have been looking for with its tranquil and peaceful wooded views over Western Lake from the back porch! Located across from the WaterColor tennis courts, 29 Dandelion Drive is a quiet, desirable street that is great for the kids to ride their bikes & scooters on without the worry of heavy traffic.
With its exceptional size and beautiful decor, this home is perfect for multiple families and sleeps 16 comfortably. Catch up with family on the front porch with a cup of coffee or if you’re feeling active, walk, run or bike the WaterColor trail which passes right behind the home. Hosting is a breeze with the open living room and dining room located on the second floor. Guests will greatly enjoy relaxing on the expansive porches as well as exploring the area on the 360 Blue custom bikes provided. Enjoy all the nearby WaterColor featured offered, as well as a short bike ride to the Seaside Central Square and WaterColor Boathouse.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 16):
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo, Patio Access
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Separate Shower and Tub, Patio Access
- Half Bath
- Kids Loft: Three Twin Beds, Twin Daybed
- King Bed, Private Bathroom
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.