When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Located incredibly close in proximity to Seaside, this immaculate three-story, 6 bedroom, 4.5 bath WaterColor home will provide the getaway you have been looking for with its tranquil and peaceful wooded views over Western Lake from the back porch! Located across from the WaterColor tennis courts, 29 Dandelion Drive is a quiet, desirable street that is great for the kids to ride their bikes & scooters on without the worry of heavy traffic.
With its exceptional size and beautiful decor, this home is perfect for multiple families and sleeps 16 comfortably. Catch up with family on the front porch with a cup of coffee or if you’re feeling active, walk, run or bike the WaterColor trail which passes right behind the home. Hosting is a breeze with the open living room and dining room located on the second floor. Guests will greatly enjoy relaxing on the expansive porches as well as exploring the area on the 360 Blue custom bikes provided. Enjoy all the nearby WaterColor featured offered, as well as a short bike ride to the Seaside Central Square and WaterColor Boathouse.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 16):
- Guest Bedroom: Two Full Beds, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Separate Shower and Tub
- Kids Loft: Three Twin Beds, Twin Daybed
- Carriage House - King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Location, Location, Location! - minutes from the Seaside Central Square
- 6 adult bikes provided
- Short bike ride to the WaterColor Merchants and Boathouse
- Outdoor private shower for an after the beach clean
- Expansive porches on both levels perfect for morning coffee or outdoor dining.
- 2 swing beds on front porch
- Powder room on second floor
- Comfortable Living Room seating makes this space ideal for all ages.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances, exquisite countertops
- Exclusive location in Watercolor's Cottage District
- Gas Grill
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Great house! 9 boys, 6 adults & plenty of room for all! Great location (other than rude next door neighbor who let it be known she doesn't like "renters" who are there to have fun!) we'll be back next year but not at this location!
Wonderful location. Our group loved the house and the location. Grandchildren loved the street in front of the house to ride bicycles. The Johnsons
We had a great time and really enjoyed the house. Great location and a wonderful time for our group of 11. Thanks!
What a great week! Lovely home in a beautiful area! Thank you for a perfect wedding memory! We will celebrate it for all our years!
The house was lovely. Lots of room for everyone. We had a really great time! Thank you 360 Blue for making the rental for a kid's trailer and crib so easy. Thanks!
Great house. Wish we new about the construction next door before we got here, but great house & location.
The house had a few minor issues when we got here, but 360 blue came out that day to fix them... Dishwasher & washing machine.