Tired of Winter Yet? Book Your Getaway Now...(49 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Villa, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
New Kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, furniture, paint, lighting, tile and carpeting. You will love all of the new features and amenities in this luxurious Villa!
Everything was redone and is in great condition, features of this villa include:
• Granite countertops and cabinets in kitchen
• All new appliances in kitchen in 2011
• Beautiful tile in kitchen, bathrooms, living and dining area
• Berber carpeting throughout bedrooms and stairs
• Tile showers in bathrooms
• Stacked washer and dryer in Laundry room
• window treatments in bedroom and living area
• furniture in every room in great condition
• Digital cable TV in every room
• Wireless internet throughout villa
• 3 cordless phones, free long distance
• Compact stereo, ipod, cd player with aux jack and pc port
• Deck off living area with gas grill and balcony off of master bedroom on 3rd floor with beautiful views of complex and pool
The Villa is a 1,600 sq ft three-story, three bedroom townhouse, near the front of the Seascape complex in South Forest Beach, Hilton Head Island. It is directly across the street from the beach. Less than five minute walk along a beach access path leads you to the beautiful beach and the Atlantic Ocean. Just steps away from the beach is a private beach cabana with private restrooms and changing areas for the exclusive use of Seascape owners and their guests.
The Seascape complex includes two on-site salt water swimming pools, one of which is just steps away from either the front door or the back deck of the Villa. The grounds are naturally landscaped with lots of trees and bushes, shaded pathways for easy strolling, and several bridges over a lagoon that runs throughout the complex. Cascading water at several pond fountains attracts birds and other wildlife and adds to the private outdoor setting.
The famous and fun Hilton Head Island bike path is at the front of the complex, right next to South Forest Beach Drive. A short bike ride or a stroll will bring you to many nearby enjoyable activities, such as shopping at Coligny circle, miniature golf, bike rentals, tennis, a movie theater, and, of course, great restaurants.
You can enjoy everything the island has to offer from our conveniently located Seascape Villa. The Island has more than twelve miles of beach, twenty four championship golf courses, 225 tennis courts, fifty miles of bike paths and nature trails, countless watersport and land-based activities, over 200 shops and outlets, and more than 250 restaurants! Enjoy some of them or all of them with our Seascape Villa as your home away from home.
Here are some of the highlights of our Seascape Villa:
• Living Room - Sofa (queen size sleeper sofa), 2 oversized chair and ottomans, 1 single barrel chair; 42' Plasma HDTV, digital cable, and DVD player, compact stereo system with Ipod dock, cd player, aux jack, pc port.
• Dining Area - Large dining room table with seating for 6; Pub height table with 4 large bar stool height chairs. (10 total seats)
• Kitchen - fully stocked kitchen with dishes, glasses, silverware, cooking and baking utensils and pots and pans. Also, refrigerator, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc
• Other: Cordless phone with nationwide long distance calling; Wireless Internet connection; Floor-to-ceiling slider door from Living Room to back Deck
• King Bedroom - King size bed; Armoire with 3 drawers and 25” TV with digital cable; Rocking chair; Cordless phone with nationwide long distance calling; Wireless Internet connection
• Bunk Bedroom - Two (2) Twin Bunk beds, (sleeps 4); set of 5 dresser drawers; 19” TV, digital cable; Wireless Internet connection
• Bathroom – (shared by two bedrooms), Oversized walk-in shower with tiled walls; Sink with marble countertop, adjacent Laundry Room with full size stacked washer dryer
• King Bedroom - King size bed; Dresser drawers; Sitting chair and ottoman; 36” TV, digital cable; DVD player; Cordless phone with nationwide long distance calling; His and hers large closets; Wireless Internet connection; Floor-to-ceiling slider door from King Bedroom to private, covered balcony
• Bathroom – Tiled shower; separate sink room with marble countertop
You will be provided with bath towels and bed linens equal to the maximum occupancy for the Villa (i.e. bath towels for eight (8) people and bed linens for six (6) beds).
We treat this Villa as our second home and attempt to provide all of the conveniences of home to make your vacation comfortable and enjoyable. We want you to enjoy our Villa as much as we do, and we want you to come back again and again!
BIKE RENTALS ON THE ISLAND
We have a special discount available for bike rentals on the island with free delivery - We recommend reserving ahead of your arrival to guarantee availability!
RIDING TIGERS 843-686-5833
This Villa is a NON-SMOKING Villa.
Sorry, there are NO PETS allowed in the Villa or in the Seascape complex.
You must be 25 years or older to rent
This Villa is perfect for families and we consider it our second home.
PLEASE NO HOUSE PARTIES OR LARGE COLLEGE GROUPS.
OUR PRICING IS ALL INCLUSIVE----THERE ARE NO EXTRA CHARGES FOR TAXES--CLEANING, or INSURANCE*---OR ANY OTHER 'EXTRA' FEES YOU MIGHT SEE FOR OTHER PROPERTIES.
*$59 insurance fee applies only to rentals less than 4 days.*
Keywords: Villa, close to beach, newly remodeled
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Long Distance
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Spring - peak
Mar 25 - Apr 21, 2017
7 night min stay
Spring - off peak
Apr 22 - May 26, 2017
3 night min stay
Summer - early peak
May 27 - Jun 9, 2017
7 night min stay
Summer - Peak
Jun 10 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Summer - off peak
Aug 12 - Aug 25, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 26 - Sep 29, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A $60 insurance fee will be added to rentals for less then 1 week, all other taxes and fees are inclusive. A lease agreement will be sent by email, after signing and mailing or emailing back, payment in the form of visa/mc credit or debit or electronic/paper checks will be needed to reserve the rental.
It is a 25% deposit to reserve with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I live in Roswell, GA and have 3 children.
Why the Owner Chose South Forest Beach, Hilton Head Island, SC, USA:
This is one of the most beautiful places to visit the beach. Wonderfully maintained, and peaceful.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Fantastic beach, so close to the Villa. Awesome biking and walk-ability to shops and restaurants and many other things to do.
- Primary: 770 355 2556
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
main living area
Recently updated kitchen: all new appliances cabinets, tile and granite counter
Master suite with King bed
secondary bedroom with 4 twin size beds (2 bunk beds)
Beautiful travertine style tiled bathrooms (2 total)
Fantastic wide beaches
Just a short walk across the road to boardwalk to ocean (less than 5 minutes)
Just a half mile walk to the beautiful Coligny Plaza, great shopping and food.
Dining area with seating up to 10
kitchen overlooking main living area
secondary bedroom with King bed
Tropical paradise, scenic lagoons and walkways surrounded by palm trees
Cabana with private bathrooms located at beach boardwalk
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.