Welcome to our home!
This custom 4100 square foot log home stays true to classic mountain style and decor with vaulted ceilings, a floor to ceiling stone fireplace and wonderful full log construction.
Located in the heart of downtown Winter Park, walking distance to restaurants, bars, shops and the Hideaway Park concert venue in the center of downtown Winter Park.
Built over three levels, this private home offers two separate living room/lounge areas, two master bedrooms, private hot tub and steam room, in-home washer/dryer, and a fully equipped, high-end kitchen for all your culinary needs.
4000 square feet of well-designed living space with open floor-plan
Two master suites with King Size beds and private baths
Two living room/lounge areas with Flat Screen TV’s
Free Wireless Internet
Private Hot Tub and Steam Shower
Private Deck with Gas Grill
Gas Fireplace in main floor living room/lounge
Gas stove in lower level living room/lounge
Fully Equipped Kitchen
One block to the Free Shuttle Route
- King bed in master bedroom on main level
- King bed in the second master bedroom on upper level (plus a private balcony)
- Queen bed in third bedroom on the upper level
- Two Queen size beds in the fourth oversized lower level bedroom
- Sleeper sofa in the lower level living room/lounge
** Sleeps up to 12 comfortably
Location: In the heart of downtown Winter Park, one block from downtown entertainment and the free resort shuttle bus stop.
Owned and operated by local Winter Park owners – if you need assistance we are there for you. Private on-site check-in and home orientation by one of the owners gives you direct local access to the people that want your Winter Park visit to be enjoyable and memorable.
Book with confidence knowing that the rates, images and details published on this property are 100% accurate and provided by the owners themselves. If any questions, needs or concerns arise just call us and we will be there at your door to make it right.
This is an ideal property for family vacations, reunions, wedding parties or a group of friends coming to hit the slopes or take in the summer concert series in downtown Winter Park.
Quality log construction throughout the home and private guest rooms featuring solid knotty alder doors creating the warmth and private environment you desire when vacationing with large groups of family and friends
This is ideal Winter Park location...
- One block from the shopping, dining and activities of downtown Winter Park
- 1 mile from the new Fraser Valley Rec Center
- 2 miles from the base of the Winter Park Resort
- 10 miles to the Pole Creek Golf Club
- 30 miles to Grand Lake and the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park