Welcome to our home!
This custom 4100 square foot log home is located in the heart of downtown Winter Park, walking distance to restaurants, bars, shopping and the Hideaway Park Summer Concert venue in the center of downtown Winter Park.
Ample space for your group, only minutes away from world class skiing at Winter Park Resort and miles of hiking and biking trails throughout the valley. This is the ideal choice for families and friends looking for spacious private accommodations, a truly convenient location and a genuine mountain experience that only a log home can provide.
Night-time options are limited at the base of the mountain, so downtown Winter Park is where most guests spend their evenings. Our home is conveniently located in the center of town just one block from the business district - including bars, restaurants, shops and the grocery store.
Transportation throughout the community is convenient and easy. No need to fight traffic or pay hefty parking fees at the resort. The free "Lift Bus" community transportation system takes you back and forth to the base of the ski area without any hassle (2 miles from town to the mountain).
Our log home was designed with the selective vacationer in mind...solid log construction, custom wood floors and cabinetry, quality appliances, large private bedrooms, in-floor radiant heat, spacious, open main level floor plan for easy interaction, large deck & patio with Continental Divide views, and a private onsite hot tub and steam shower.
This is an ideal property for family vacations, reunions, wedding parties or a group of friends coming to hit the slopes or take in the summer concert series in downtown Winter Park.
To make this home comfortable for all of our guests....
* No smoking allowed in the home
* Not pets allowed in the home (Don't get us wrong, we love them! But out of respect for those with allergies, we have to restrict pets)
- Four luxurious bedroom suites
- Bedding: 1 King /1 King/1 Queen /2 Queens in large lower level suite
- Four full baths, plus a main floor powder room
- Open main floor design with large kitchen, dining area and living room with rock fireplace, flat-screen TV and easy access to the large deck
- Fully equipped kitchen featuring hardwood floors, granite counter tops, quality stainless appliances, built in wine cooler, and custom hardwood cabinetry
- Private hot tub on the lower level patio, just outside the door from the rec room and the steam shower in the lower level bath
- Quality log construction throughout the home and private guest rooms featuring solid knotty alder doors creating the warmth and private environment you desire when vacationing with large groups of family and friends
- Spacious laundry room with full size front loading washer and dryer
- Gas grill and seating on the spacious deck for summer mountain BBQ's with a Continental Divide view
- Wireless internet access throughout the home
This is mountain living at it's best...
- Steps from the shopping, dining and activities of downtown Winter Park
- 1 mile from the new Fraser Valley Rec Center
- 2 miles from the base of the Winter Park Resort
- 5 miles from gold medal fly fishing
- 10 miles to the Pole Creek Golf Club
- 30 miles to Grand Lake and the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park
- 600 miles of mapped & marked mountain bike trails right out your back door
- Within 20 minutes of several amazing hikes throughout the Fraser
- 3 night minimum stay (midweek) & 4 night minimum stay over weekends. Minimums vary by season in the winter. Inquire at the time of booking.
- 50% deposit at time of reservation. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival (45 days over the Christmas Holiday Seasons).
- $200 departure housekeeping fee.
- Tax rate is 11.2% (no tax on monthly rental - call for discounted rates)
Cancellations 76 days or more prior to arrival - 2 nights lodging + tax
Cancellations 61 to 75 days prior to arrival - 50% of rental
Cancellations within 60 days of arrival - full forfeiture
Keywords: Winter Park, Colorado, Vacation Home, Hot Tub