Charming Ryad in the Medina of Essaouira
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This charming Ryad is located in the heart of the Essaouira Medina (historic city center), classified as a world heritage site by UNESCO. Sheltered from curious glances, the Ryad is on a quiet side street, within easy walking distance of the beaches and bustling souks (markets).
The bedrooms, lounge and berber suite all pay tribute to the style of the orient. They are located around the center point of the house, a typical Moroccan patio, featuring stylish arches and flowers. Each floor of the house offers you warm, peaceful spaces in which to enjoy the atmosphere. A veritable eden, where even the terraces hold surprises: traditional lounge and barbeque area, a solarium waiting to leave its golden memories on your skin. Whether you are seeking exciting new adventures, or just a peaceful getaway, you will be intoxicated by the bewitching charm of Essaouira, and the serene life you will find here: as if it were a mirage floating between heaven and earth.
-the sultan room: this cosy room is on the ground floor and looks onto the central patio. Double bed (140 cm), shower and sink.
-the sahara room: this room has a queen-size bed (160cm) and bathroom with shower.
-the marrakech room: this room has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an adjoining bathroom with shower.
-the berber suite: this spacious area includes rooms on two floors, connected by stairs within the suite. The lower floor has a small lounge with 2 couches and a corner table, and a sleeping area with a single bed. The upper floor has a queen-size bed (160 cm), a lounge with a door to the terrace, shower, sink and adjoining wc.
Common areas : kitchen and dining room - living room with a fireplace
Rest & relaxation areas : solarium - terrace with barbecue - central patio
On each floor, you will find delightful nooks that are perfect for playing games, relaxing or reading.
Included with the Ryad: Refrigerator / stove / microwave / dishwasher / blender / wifi / electric panel heaters in the bedrooms and kitchen / dining room
Bed linen, towels, dishes, cleaning at arrival and departure.
On request: Airport transfer (Essaouira, Marrakech, Casablanca, Agadir)
We are happy to provide you with a housekeeper, a cook or a nanny.
Member since: 2013
- 200 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
- -the Sultan Room: this cosy room is on the ground floor and looks onto the central patio. Double bed (140 cm), shower and sink. -the Sahara Room: this room has a queen-size bed (160cm) and bathroom with shower. -the Sarrakech Room: this room has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an adjoining bathroom with shower. -the Berber Suite: this spacious area includes rooms on two floors, connected by stairs within the suite. The lower floor has a small lounge with 2 couches and a corner table, and a sleeping area with a single bed. The upper floor has a queen-size bed (160 cm), a lounge with a door to the terrace, shower, sink and adjoining wc. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Essaouira offers the ideal climate for short or long visits, as sunshine is guaranteed almost every day of the year. The wind from the ocean helps to maintain an ideal temperature, no matter what the season. Inside the walls of the medina protect its dwellers from the strong afternoon winds. These same winds are ideal for those who love to windsurf and kitesurf. No matter what time of the year, you will almost always find a warm, but moderate climate in Essaouira The medina is teaming with history, artists and musicians, and was once a refuge for hippies. The cannons along the walls of the fortress that look to the north to the rocky coast of the Atlantic ocean, contrast with the large bays and extensive sandy beaches on the south side of the town. ...moreless
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
The medina is teaming with history, artists and musicians, and was once a refuge for hippies. The cannons along the walls of the fortress that look to the north to the rocky coast of the Atlantic ocean, contrast with the large bays and extensive sandy beaches on the south. Separating the rocks and the beach, and just outside the city walls, is a picturesque fishing port. ...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $106.67
- Tax Rate 10%
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.