Unique, Spacious, Streetcar Line, Artist's Quarters(44 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Chalet
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Chalet, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
We are 2 houses away from the historic streetcar line that runs to the French Quarter and back. The space is composed of a huge living area, rustically decorated with family memorabilia, animal mounts, a pool table, bar, sleeper queen sofa and big screen cable TV.
The sitting room, queen bedroom and bath are newly renovated. Mardi Gras memorabilia surrounds you in this historic art studio.
We look forward to having you visit our home. Please no pets allowed and absolutely no smoking allowed. Maximum of 4 guests allowed in the space at all times unless discussed previously.
Keywords: private entrance, uptown, streetcar, french quarter, historic, pool table, recently renovated bathroom, TV, large, living, room, bar, small refrigerator, safe residential neighborhood, 3 blocks from Maple Street restaurants and pubs.
Prices fluctuate, so please email for more information.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Huge living area, pool table, several animal mounts, mardi gras memorabilia, classic 'man room', newly renovated bedroom, sitting room, bathroom, lots of light, private entrance, 1 block from streetcar, 15 minutes to French Quarter, 8 blocks(or about 3 minutes on the streetcar) from Camellia Grill, 3 blocks from restaurants and bars on Maple Street, private entrance. Other Activities: French Quarter, streetcar, plantations, Audubon Zoo and Golf Course are just 1 mile away, Audubon Park is 3 blocks away, Mississippi River and levee are 8 blocks away, Tulane, Loyola, Universities within walking distance, 3 blocks from restaurants and bars on Maple Street, 8 blocks(or about a 3 minute streetcar ride) from world famous Camellia Grill, private entrance, parking pass for the zoned street provided. Refrigerator : dorm sized refrigerator. Minimum Age Limit for Renters....moreless
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $75
- Online Booking Fee $20
Obviously, rates fluctuate with high demand seasons. $120/night is a base rate. Please email me for more information.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Front of the house, the guest suite is down the gray patterned concrete drive
Bedroom closet has additional sheets and pillows and small hanging clothes space
Bedroom looks into the sitting room, whichs connects to the great room and bath
Bedroom, windows have interior, encased blinds for privacy, bar shown on right
Newly renovated sitting room, connects bedroom and bathroom
Newly renovated bathroom
Play pool, watch tv, listen to music, relax!!! Streetcar can be heard passing by
Dorm sized fridge
Drinkware and plates and bowls are in unit
Sooooo much better than a generic hotel room.... Stay here!
Sitting room connects the bedroom to the bathroom and the great room
Flat screen tv for the bedroom
You will be very comfortable here
Sitting room, connects bedroom and great room
Brand new frameless shower
Private studio entrance
New sun shades block sunlight and offer privacy
Utensils are ready for you!
Huge great room, high ceilings, old barge board walls add rustic character
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.