Luxurious Estate on 6.5 Acres • Spa • Pool • Private • Views • 12,500 Sq Feet(20 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6-7 nights
- Property type:Estate
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Private Gated Estate, 4 Bdrms + 6.5 Baths Den + Family Room (Sleeps 8)
5600 has 32 5-Star REVIEWS posted by prior Guests on HomeAway and TripAdvisor.
‘Truly a 7 Star Rental Experience!’ – 5 of 5 stars
The use of the term "estate" is more than justified for this rental. We stayed for the month of Feb. The pool is great, the view awesome and the patio can easily be lived on when the weather is good. We would for certain come back and stay again.
We were satisfied and happy with the entire experience with our entire rental experience. We will be going back again.
Larry Evans – Austin, Texas – March 16, 2013 TripAdvisor
‘Amazing Estate!’ – 5 of 5 stars
Everyone had a fantastic time enjoying the countless amenities and unique features of this wonderful home. Every member of our group thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and would love to return.
‘INCREDIBLE!’ – 5 of 5 stars
What a unique and interesting house. This has got to be the best.
It was so amazing with museum-quality art, a unique and interesting assortment of books, a grand piano, incredible first-class decorating, and ultimate comfort.
It was really hard to leave. We cooked in the gourmet kitchen and enjoyed life in the outstanding pool, spa, and sauna.
We plan to be back in August. Thanks for the joy and R&R provided by this estate.
Elizabeth F – New York City – May 16, 2016 HomeAway
‘Fabulous vacation and memories’ – 5 of 5 stars
We were so pleased with this rental! The location was very central to Tucson and U of A. The pool and grounds are beautiful.
There is a warm feeling in the house and the artwork throughout feels like you are in a museum. Amazing.
The pictures and tour don't do the house justice. It seems odd but in person it really is an experience in itself.
We will definitely rent this home again. We all had such a great time and made some really fabulous memories with our kids and friends.
Laura B – Overland Park, Kansas – February 18, 2016 VRBO
‘Awesome Home With Every Amenity‘ – 5 of 5 stars
The property and area are beautiful. House is over-the-top furnished and equipped. Pool, spa, great bedrooms and common areas.
Property manager was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the operation and use of the many unique features of this property.
The saguaros flowering and the perfect weather combined with this fantastic property made for a memorable Arizona experience.
Jabberson, Irvington, New York– May, 2016 TripAdvisor
To see all 32 Guest Reviews, visit the 'Reviews' section of our private website for 5600.
This Exquisite World-class Private Estate was designed for pure relaxation and lounging around the incredible pool. Away from the hectic destination resort town of Tucson, Arizona, 5600 is centrally located in the heart of the Catalina Foothills, adjacent to the La Paloma Golf Resort and the Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch; only 5 minutes from great shopping; 5 minutes from 14 terrific restaurants; 10 minutes from the U of A; 15 minutes from Downtown Tucson and the Civic Center where the annual International Gem show is held; and 5-minutes from the Campbell Corridor, which includes the finest shopping and dinning in Tucson.
The Magnificent In-Home SPA includes: a 10’ x 10’ 3-level professional Steam Room with 7 shower heads - with a terrific view of the gardens and the City; a Jacuzzi with 6 hi-speed water jets; an inside exercise pool with a swim-way outside to a very large heated pool & Main patio area; an entertaining area for breakfast, lunch, dinner at a glass table for 4; a lounging area with a 9’ couch, lounge chair & coffee table for reading & relaxing. The Spa is a adjacent to, and accessible from the Master Suite Bath, with a 2nd entrance through 2 sets of 6’ French Doors to the Outside Patio and main Pool area.
Spectacular 360 degree Mountain & City Views. The property is a resort-like oasis surrounded by perfectly manicured lawns, extensive gardens, saguaros, lemon, lime & fig trees, magnificent desert flora and amazing landscaping. VERY DRAMATIC Halogen LIGHTING throughout Spotlight Art pieces, Paintings & Sculpture.
Magnificent Estate Fit for a King: Dignitaries from All over the world, including the Dali Lama, have been guests of this Estate. This property is in a world of its own, without the intrusion of neighbors, cars, traffic, other homes, and offers a get-away from the day to day bustle of in-town living, but is located only 5 minutes from La Encantada - the newest up-scale shopping center in Tucson, with AJ's Fine Foods, Up scale stores, Apple store and 5 restaurants.
5600 is on the market for sale and if you rent this property, in the event there is a showing, you would have to vacate the property for 2 to 3 hours; in exchange the owner will give you a free night’s rent for vacating the property so that our realtor can show the property.
Copyright 5600Tuccon LLC 2016
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 1 story
- 12500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- The Master Bedroom Suite comprises approximately 2,000 sq. ft. inside, with 6’ double French doors to a private outside patio of approx. 1,000 sq. ft. The main Suite comprises a sleeping and entertainment/lounge area of approximately 900 sq. ft., and connects to the Master Bath, Dressing Rooms, and Spa area of approx. 1100 sq. ft. The 2nd Guest Suite has it own Private Library Room with Desk Area, a King Size Bed with Highest Quality BeautyRest Pillow-top KING mattress, PRATESI Italian 1200-count sheets, Goose down pillows, a 42' Plasma TV, with 6' Double French doors leading outside to its own private dining area. It also has another private entrance to the outside parking area. The 3rd Guest Suite has a King Size Bed with Highest Quality BeautyRest Pillow-top KING mattress, PRATESI Italian 1200-count sheets, Goose down pillows, a 42' Plasma TV, with 6' Double French doors outside. The Family room can be used as a 4th bedroom if required wit...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- The Master Bath has a Large Marble Shower with Open-Air Window to Spa • Extra Large Bathtub • Separate Commode and Bidet • His and Her Separate Bathroom Vanities with Paul Associates Hardware • Sliding Glass Doors directly into the Spa Area • Marble Floors • Great Views of Outside Gardens and City and a very large dressing room with its own seating area. The bath connects to the Spa room, which has a Steam Room and 8-way shower, Jacuzzi, dining area, lounge area, and quadruple 6’ French doors to the outside patio pool area. The 2nd Bath is floor to ceiling Italian beige marble; the 3rd bath has floor to ceiling green Peruvian marble from Lima. All baths have stunning hardware from Paul & associates. Other bathrooms are done in various types of floor to ceiling marble – black, green, and beige. The powder bath has an exquisite large hand made Venetian Mirror with matching wall sconces....moreless
- PRIVATE, PRIVATE, PRIVATE - NO WEDDINGS or EVENTS can be held on this property. The Estate is ONLY AVAILABLE to guests as a VACATION RENTAL. Extraordinary property - 7 separate outside patios comprising more than 10,000 square feet • Extensive gardens and grounds, with manicured lawns and very mature landscaping • House cannot be seen from the road or any other homes • magnificent views • TOTAL SECURITY for high-profile celebrities and guests • Abundant Parking on-site • Full-time caretaker on-site. This property is in a world of its own, without the intrusion of neighbors, cars, traffic, other homes, and offers a get-away from the day to day bustle of in-town living, but is located only 5 minutes from La Encantada - the newest up-scale shopping center in Tucson, with AJ's Fine Foods, Apple Store & much more....moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Room
- Seating for 14 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Covered Parking
- Filtered Water
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Ice Maker
Commercial Double Wolf Ovens, Thermador Range Top, Viking Vent Hood , Gaggenau Wine Cooler, Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer, With access to Bar, which has a Scottsman Icemaker and Refrigerator....moreless
- Lobster Pot
- Deck / Patio:
- Gated Community
- Golf Cart
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool:
- Steam Shower
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 15 - May 31, 2017
6 night min stay
Jun 1 - Oct 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Nov 17 - Nov 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Christmas/New Years Weeks
Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $750
- Service Fee $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Pet Fee $250
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Damage Protection $89
- Tax Rate 7.5%
IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND COLUMN OF THIS AD YOU CAN INPUT YOUR DATES AND RECEIVE AN IMMEDIATE QUOTE.
* Surcharge for Tucson International Gem Show, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Welcome to Paradise - the Perfect Place for a Family Vacation, while you enjoy your own Private Spa, complete with Jacuzzi, an Exercise Pool with inside Swim-way outside to the Main Pool, and a professional 12 x 12 Steam Room, which is completely encased in Italian Travertine/Tiles, including a shower with 8 Shower Heads and a 5 x 7 picture window, with gorgeous View of the City. Mature Gardens and Large Trees throughout the property - One of a Kind Large Grand Estate Property in Arizona. With its central location this awe inspiring estate is perfectly located for shopping & dining, 5-minutes from Tucson’s premier shopping center, La Encantada, with AJ's super market, upscale shopping and 5 renowned restaurants; 5-minutes from St. Philips Plaza and numerous resort golf courses. Close proximity to the University of Arizona and downtown, yet very private & secure. Local sights include Old Tucson, the Desert Museum, Saguaro National Forest and Mt. Lemmon Ski Valley.
Other Activities: Rock Climbing, Racquetball, Miniature Golf, Shopping, Wildlife Viewing, Basketball Court, Shuffleboard, Health/Beauty Spa
Why Catalina Foothills Estates, Tucson, AZ, USA:
Magnificent Estate Fit for a King: Dignitaries from All over the world, including the Dali Lama, have been guests of this Estate. The LIVING ROOM has a very large Picture Window Showcasing the Catalina Mountains, 16' Ceilings, a marble gas Fireplace, 3 Separate Seating Areas that can Easily Accommodate your entire family, with Double French Doors Leading out to a 30’ x 30’ Covered Patio. The SPA ROOM is actually part of the Master Bedroom Suite & is immediately accessible off the Master Bath. It has its own dining area, a large lounge area, 2 sets of 6' double French doors to garden & pool area, and a beautiful view of the city & gardens, marble floors, built-in speaker system. There's NO OTHER property like this one in Tucson! The KITCHEN was completely remodeled in 2011 with Commercial Double Wolf Ovens, Thermador Range Top, Viking Vent Hood , Gaggenau Wine Cooler, Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer, Viking Trash Compactor, Fisher Paykel Dish Drawers, Dacor Microwave Hardwood Floors, a large Pantry area , abundant Linen, Porcelain, Glass Storage Areas with access to the BAR, which has a Scottsman Icemaker and Refrigerator, extensive Storage for Glasses, a Black Granite Bar Top, which is open to the Outside Patio. F
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
Within 5 minutes of the best shopping and restaurants in all of Tucson, and minutes from Downtown, the U of A, and the airport - situated in the heart of the famed Catalina Foothills and nestled between two world class resorts - La Paloma and Hacienda del Sol.
- Primary: +1 5202992996 Office Phone
Links to more information:
Entryway Looking Toward the Front Door
View at Dusk from Main Patio
Partial View of Master Bedroom Lounge Area Looking to Double Doors to Outside
Partial View of Master Bath with Entry to the Spa Room
Steam Room in Spa
Partial View of the Living Room Looking toward Fireplace & Outside
Partial View of Office-Den
Partial View of Formal Dining Room
Partial View of the 3rd Guest Suite with Doors to Outside Patio
Steps to Lower Patios at Sunrise
Backyard off Main Pool area
Partial View of Pool Area & Back of Home
Front Entrance to Home
Private Patio off Master Bedroom
Spa off Master Bathroom with Entrance Outside
Partial View of Master Bedroom Suite Dressing Room
Partial View of the Living Room Looking Toward Dining Room
Partial View of one of the Hallways
Partial View of 2nd Guest Suite with Door to Outside Parking Area
Partial View of the Breakfast Nook
Main Outside Pool Patio
Pool on Main Patio at Dusk
Private Monitored Security Gate into Property with Phone Box at Entry
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.