About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 nights
House in Kota Kinabalu, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 7
- Is a newly furnished 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom house.
- Has been equipped with brand new amenities to make your stay as pleasant as possible
- Free WiFi
- Can accommodate 2 cars in the porch area
* 7 min drive from Kota Kinabalu city
* 3 min drive (1.5km away) from KKs foodie hangouts (e.g. Lido, Foh Sang)
* 3 min drive from other tourist attractions (e.g. Sabah Musuem, Rainforest Park, Peak Nam Tong Pagoda).
* 10 min drive from KK International Airport
- Families or groups of friends who wants to have a relaxing and peaceful stay in KK, while still enjoying the close proximity to the city centre
- Independent travellers who would like to discover the hidden gems past the city centre that many visitors fail to find
WHO ARE WE:
We are a friendly bunch of people who would love to make your stay in KK as pleasant as possible so let if you need travel ideas or have any questions. We are here to help you discover the best of KK :)
- Airport transfers
- Tour organisation
- Transport arrangements / car rental
- Any other requests - we will try to accommodate as best as we can!
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Aug 21, 2017
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
I stayed here with with my husband, 2 kids (5yr old and 1yr old), and my parents, at the end of
I stayed here with with my husband, 2 kids (5yr old and 1yr old), and my parents, at the end of April 2014 - for 7 nights. You will need to have your own transportation to stay here. The Pelanduk Residence is a cosy, single storey house. It was a very hot time of the year. It got very stuffy and hot in the living room (from mid-morning till late afternoon) as it had no air-conditioning. All 3 bedrooms had air-conditioning. If you will be out most of the day, it shouldn't bother you, but we weren't the typical tourists. We were in and out of the house a lot and stayed home quite a bit. The beds are not hotel quality (even though you're paying hotel prices) and almost all the pillows were hard. Sheets were quite rough. I mention this as some guests are very particular about beddings! It wouldn't have mattered much if we were not paying serviced apartment rates. There are many dogs in the neighbourhood barking throughout the day, which can keep some people awake. Only the kids slept fine for the whole week. Also, there will not be a cleaning service unlike the serviced apartments or condotel.
Other than that, the house would be perfect for a long stay. Reasonably priced, everything is provided for. The showers with heaters are okay. Kitchen is sufficiently equipped (has a microwave oven), sufficient toiletries and towels, hairdryer, washing machine with clothes drying line and pegs! Detergent for everything too. There's a TV and DVD player with DVDs. Some games for the kids (kept my boys entertained enough for a week!). My dad couldn't watch his news, after a phone call to the owner, a tv antenna was provided the next day as well as a standing fan (I mentioned the heat in the house). I thought that was excellent service.
The location was excellent. If you are okay with Malaysian food, plenty of eateries nearby but parking might be a pain. There are also supermarkets nearby (Pick n Pay is a decent one), and even a market in the mornings. Fresh veg and food. You can get to many places within minutes. The owners are extra helpful and answered all of my queries promptly. This accommodation is good for big groups who will be travelling most of the day and just need a well-equipped place to stay in.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Weekend pricing applies to Friday, Saturday Check in after 2:00 PM, check out before 12:00 PM Cancellation Policy - Moderate: Full refund 5 days prior to arrival (cancellation charges may apply)