|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
* TALL,SLIM AND BREATHTAKINGLY GOOD LOOKING! 3bed/1bath apartment
* perfectly wel located in the business area of Central/Sheung Wan
* Sheung Wan MTR Station is only within 3-4 minutes walking distance
* 10 minutes walk to Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal
* 20 minutes ride to DISNEY LAND
* 9 minutes ride to Western District
* 10 minutes ride to Lan Kwai Fong
* MAJOR ATTRACTIONS ARE IN WALKING DISTANCE
* SAFE AND SECURE PROPERTY, CCTV / SECURITY GUARDS
* building is a typically Hong Kong building which is NOT new but 100% safe
* well functioning lift and friendly to use
The apartment offers three double bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious living room, a modern bathroom with a big shower.
Your hosts are a pair who live life in the rumble tumble internet media jungle. She spends her days at the helm of her own company in business training, while he's searching for answers to questions big and small down at an internet company. Colourfully creative by day, by night they like to take a step back from Soho's sensory overload. Plain, but never simple, MASTERPIECE was their idea.
You are Right in the Middle
From the street, you'll be impressed at its incredible busy lifestyle, step inside, and all is calm and light. Real oak floors, modern designer furniture, smooth driftwood and rough linen, here is a home that begs to be caressed. Before your momentum leaves you entirely in the face of such overwhelming peace, we suggest you investigate the kitchen, and sate worldly appetites at the chic dining table.
Hail a taxi at any time during day and night to explore Hong Kong.
MTR Sheung Wan is only some footsteps away. It takes you within a few minutes to Central, Admiralty, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay. In Hong Kong everything is close by!
House Rules: Please note that not every neighbor is happy about the New Sharing Economy. If we want them to understand the 21st century :-))
You need to respect house rules like....
-no party after 10pm
-be quiet in the staircase/hallway
-don't ring at neighbours bell because you cannot find the key in your handbag and want to have access into the building
- don't throw things out of any window.