|Space||1,025 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||1 - 6 nights|
ATTENTION: My name is Frank and I am the owner of this beach condo. I encourage you to contact me for quotes, discounts, and any questions you may have. Send an email today!
Hello Traveler! This wonderful property is a 1 bedroom + bunkroom beach condo. With this vacation rental you receive a comfortable and nicely decorated unit. This condo (#603) is located in the top corner of the Gulfside building in the Destin West Beach & Bay Resort. This condo provides amazing views of the beach, pier, pool, sunsets, and the city!
I am dedicated to providing my guests excellent service and a nice condo. Much time and attention has been spent upgrading and keeping this unit in great condition. I hope you will choose to stay in this condo and I look forward to receiving your inquiry.
Here are additional condos I can also offer in the Destin West Resort:
Destin West Gulfside #605 (1 bed + bunk)
Destin West Gulfside #607 (1 bed + bunk)
Destin West Gulfside #411 (1 bed + bunk)
Destin West Gulfside #214 (2 bed + bunk)
GULFSIDE UNIT 603 AMENITIES: The following is included in the price of your stay:
• FREE BEACH SERVICE ($200/WK VALUE): 2 Chairs / 1 Umbrella (Seasonal: 3/1 - 10/31)
• 1 Bedroom + Bunkroom / 2 Full Baths
• Private Balcony with stunning views
• Linens/towels/bath soap/dishwasher detergent included
• Free Wifi Internet (available throughout building)
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Master bedroom with King Bed and full bath
• Bunkroom with wall mounted TV and privacy door. Great for the Kids! (Bunks equipped with comfortable memory foam mattress toppers!)
• Full guest bathroom attached to bunkroom.
• Additional sleeping space provided by two ottomans that convert into pull-out twin sleepers (equipped with comfortable foam mattresses).
• Open kitchen & living room area connected to balcony overlooking beautiful beach, pier, and pool.
• Full kitchen stocked with cookware.
• TVs located in living room (52"), bunk room (32"), and master bedroom(40").
• Digital Code Lock on front door for easy access into unit.
DESTIN WEST BEACH AND BAY RESORT AMENITIES: As a guest of Destin West you will have access to all the pools and amenities on the Gulfside, Bayside, and the Ramada inn next door.
• Easy Beach Access
• The Gulfside pool, Villa pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, grill area, and gym
• The Bayside 700 ft lazy river, pools, and hot tubs
• The Ramada Inn rock waterfall pool, Children’s Spray Park, and 5 on-site Restaurants/Bars
• In the Winter/Early Spring – 3 Heated Pools (Gulfside Villa/Ramada/Bayside) (Heat cut-off is weather dependent)
• Access to 12 various types of pools throughout the resort!
In addition to all the free activities, Jet Ski, kayak, and boogie board rentals are available on the beach located in front of the resort during the day. You are also within walking distance, or less than a 5 minute drive, from some of the best restaurants and entertainment outfits on Okaloosa Island.
*Minimum age to rent is 25. Exceptions are sometimes allowed. Contact me with request.
We purchased this condo (#603) as of April 2013. This was our first of three condos in the Destin West Resort. Our other units are #411 and #605. We made many improvements and changes to this condo since purchasing. We wanted to offer our guests a nicely decorated and comfortable rental for the stay at Destin West Resort. We encourage you to rent with us and welcome you into our condo. We find the location to be superb and the view is spectacular.
The Destin West Beach and Bay Resort is a premiere choice. Being on Okaloosa Island, it is a much better location than the nearby Destin area. You get access to the same beach and amenities of the surrounding area, but without the huge crowds on the streets and on the beach. This location puts you between the cities of Destin and Ft Walton Beach. You have access to all the same activities, restaurants, and beaches.
Our unit #603 provides the best and most unique view. All buildings on Okaloosa Island are max 6 stories in height. Unit 603 is a top corner unit that is closest 1 bedroom to the beach. With the westward facing balcony, the views of the ocean, beach, pier, pool, city, and sunsets is all spectacularly laid out in front you.
At night the view of the ocean is lost into darkness at other locations. However, the Ramada Inn next door casts spot lights towards the ocean. This illuminates the water and beach which provides a view even at night. It is beautiful and relaxing.
Book Direct... HTTP://DWG603.SSRENTS.com
Thanks so much for the opportunity to stay at your condo last week. We had such a great time and your condo was so beautiful and enjoyable to reside in for the week. The resort offered so many great opportunities for our family to enjoy together. The view of the beach is just spectacular. We had a great vacation and will definitely be back in the future.
We thoroughly enjoyed our week in this well appointed condo. The beach view was fabulous and the beach itself is amazing. We liked being walking distance from the boardwalk and it is an easy drive into Destin. Our family with two teenagers loved the jet ski dolphin tour at Boogies. Saw tons of dolphins and our guide Max was awesome. Great dollar value. Hope to visit this area again and would definitely stay in this condo again.
We went for Spring Break. Had a lot of fun. Property is just as posted. Very nice and clean. Loved the resort style!! Frank was awesome assisting me. I appreciate him. Great customer service from him directly. Loved that it wasn't as fast paced as Panama City Beach. Will definitely be going back.
We had a wonderful stay. Great location and plenty of fun things to do. We will definitely return.
It was the perfect place for our small family. The other residents were friendly and welcoming. Overall a great experience, thankfully the weather cooperated as well!
Keywords: Fishing pier, Gulfarium, kayaking, parasailing, dolphin cruises, convention center, theaters, malls, jet ski, deep sea fishing, boating, Beachfront, beach, Gulf, Ocean. Florida, Panhandle, Emerald Coast, Vacation, Rental, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Okaloosa Island.