Less than 40 Steps to World Famous Venice Beach
This Venice Beach furnished vacation rental is an upscale, recently renovated, modern beach apartment with ocean views. Take less than 40 steps right out your door, and you're on the beach. We're one block from the world famous Venice Beach Boardwalk and one block from the Historic Venice Canals. Our 'home-away-from-home' offers the highest quality design features with an uncompromising attention to detail.
Here are the features:
1. Two bedroom, two full baths
2. Comfortably sleeps 6 people
3. Highly appointed, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, the finest stainless steel appliances, utensils, cookware, dish-ware, and wine glasses.
4. Kitchen island with stools for dining or getting together to plan your day
5. High Speed WiFi for unlimited free Internet access
6. HD Samsung Smart TV (55-inch)
7. Comfortable sleeper-sofa bed in living area.
8. State-of-the art Napoleon Gas Fireplace, surrounded by imported glass tile, providing absolute comfort at the touch of your fingertips.
9. Luxurious Queen size beds in each bedroom with 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and down duvets
10. Two full size, finely appointed bathrooms
11. Endless supply of hot water provided by a tankless water heating system
12. New top-of-the-line washer/dryer located within the unit,
13. Ample closet space
14. Plenty of 100% cotton towels, linens and beach towels
15. Two free bicycles for your use
16. Use of ground level ocean view patio, located at the other end of the building, with ocean view and outdoor shower
17. Private parking in single car garage (no SUVs or trucks)
18. Beach chairs, boogie boards and beach toys
Quintessential Venice is just outside your door. Take the short walk to the world famous Venice Beach Boardwalk where you can visit Muscle Beach, and the street vendors, artisans & performers. Or take the short bike ride to Santa Monica Pier & the ferris wheel/arcades. Be sure to enjoy historic Venice Pier: make it your morning or evening walk and teach your kids to fish, just a few steps down the beach. You can also take a walk in the Historic Venice Walk Streets and the Venice Canals (Venice was originally modeled after Venice, Italy) or stay along the beach and walk up to the colorful 'Venice wall' or south to the Marina jetty and watch the boats come and go. Venice-By-The-Sea is also a short walk to some of the finest and trendiest beach side restaurants and bars in Los Angeles. Surfing, kayaking, boating, biking, boogie boarding, and outdoor summer concerts are right in your backyard. The bike path along the beach extends over 6 miles North and South and is also used for rollerblading and skateboarding. A new skateboarding park is on the sand just a couple blocks north as well. We are also conveniently located near Los Angeles International Airport which is a short 10 minute drive away. As owners of this building, my family has lived in the Venice community for the past ten years, and they are well-known and respected in the area. It is very important to us that our guests have an enjoyable stay at Venice-By-The-Sea. Please contact me through HomeAway if you have any questions or need additional information. We hope to see you soon!
Please Note: Parking at the beach is always limited. We provide one small parking garage at no extra cost. This space is small, so larger cars, vans or SUVs will likely not fit. Small cars and most small SUVs usually fit; however, we cannot guarantee your car will fit in the garage. If your car is too large, alternative street parking is available on a first come, first served basis.