A beautiful, modern town home in the heart of Invermere. This unit is a mere 100 meters walk to downtown Invermere and a short 10 minute walk to the beach. This unit comes with a well-laid out modern floor plan and provides a comfortable accommodation for a family of up to 9 people (bedrooms for 7 people, plus 2 people sleeping on couch with hide-away bed).
This completely furnished town home comes equipped with:
* Complete kitchen
* 3 bedrooms - Bedroom 1 sleep 2, Bedroom 2 sleeps 2, Bedroom 3 sleeps 3 on bunk bed
* Couch in living room has hide-away bed that can sleep 2
* 1½ bathrooms
* Gas fireplace
* High Speed Internet and WIFI
* 55' HD TV / Smart TV (with Netflix using your own account)
* BlueRay/DVD player
* Hardwood floors, ceramic tile, granite countertop kitchen
* Washer & dryer
* Single attached garage
* Private deck
* Towels (Beach towels too)
Features in Detail
* Private deck with gas BBQ
* 55' Smart HD TV (Living Room) with Cable and NetFlix (using your own NetFlix account)
* 32' HD TV (Master Bedroom) with cable television
* 2 DVD players
* High speed Internet and WIFI
* 3 radio alarm clocks
* Sorry, no phone is provided. However there is excellent cell phone coverage everywhere in the area
* Parking: Single garage and plenty of free street parking
* Storage: Storage for skis, golf clubs, and other equipment is available in the garage
* Large fridge with freezer
* Coffee maker
* Coffee bean grinder
* Matching dishes
* All utensils
* Pots and Pans
* Master Bedroom: Queen Bed (2 people)
* Second Bedroom: Double Bed (2 people)
* Third Bedroom: Up/Down Bunk Bed (2 adults or 3 children)
* Living Room: Hideaway Bed/Couch (2 people)
* Bathroom 1: Toilet, bathtub, shower, and one basin.
* Bathroom 2: Toilet and one basin.
Linens & Things
* Linens and beddings are provided for 8 occupants.
* Each bathroom is supplied with essentials (toilet paper, facial tissue, hand soap)
* Iron / ironing board
* Laundry detergent
* Dish detergent
* Purcell and Rocky Mountains
* Invermere Airport is within a 10 minute(s) drive. 90 minutes from Cranbrook Airport and 3 hours from Calgary International Airport.
* Golf: can be reached by driving for 5 minute(s). There are more than 10 golf course(s) nearby.
* Ski lifts or Runs : can be reached by driving for 20 minute(s). Panorama Resort
* Shopping and Dining: can be reached by walking for 5 minute(s). Located in downtown Invermere, close to a supermarket, pharmacy and many restaurants.
* Lake is located within a 10 minute walk.
* Nearby Attractions: Panorama Resort, Radium Hot Springs, Fairmont Resort and Hot Springs, and Lake Windermere. It is nestled in the Columbia Valley, surrounded by the Rocky and Purcell Mountain Ranges.