About the property
- Townhome1200 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 7-9)
A beautiful, modern town home in the heart of Invermere. This unit is a mere 100 meters walk to downtown Invermere and a short 10 minute walk to the beach. This unit comes with a well-laid out modern floor plan and provides a comfortable accommodation for a family of up to 9 people (bedrooms for 7 people, plus 2 people sleeping on couch with hide-away bed).
This completely furnished town home comes equipped with:
* Complete kitchen
* 3 bedrooms
* 1½ bathrooms
* Gas fireplace
* High Speed Internet and WIFI
* 55' HD TV / Smart TV (with Netflix using your own account)
* BlueRay/DVD player
* Hardwood floors, ceramic tile, granite countertop kitchen
* Washer & dryer
* Single attached garage
* Private deck
* Towels (Beach towels too)
Features in Detail
* Private deck with gas BBQ
* 55' Smart HD TV (Living Room) with Cable and NetFlix (using your own NetFlix account)
* 32' HD TV (Master Bedroom) with cable television
* 2 DVD players
* High speed Internet and WIFI
* 3 radio alarm clocks
* Sorry, no phone is provided. However there is excellent cell phone coverage everywhere in the area
* Parking: Single garage and plenty of free street parking
* Storage: Storage for skis, golf clubs, and other equipment is available in the garage
* Large fridge with freezer
* Coffee maker
* Coffee bean grinder
* Matching dishes
* All utensils
* Pots and Pans
* Master Bedroom: Queen Bed (2 people)
* Second Bedroom: Double Bed (2 people)
* Third Bedroom: Up/Down Bunk Bed (2 adults or 3 children)
* Living Room: Hideaway Bed/Couch (2 people)
* Bathroom 1: Toilet, bathtub, shower, and one basin.
* Bathroom 2: Toilet and one basin.
Linens & Things
* Linens and beddings are provided for 8 occupants.
* Each bathroom is supplied with essentials (toilet paper, facial tissue, hand soap)
* Iron / ironing board
* Laundry detergent
* Dish detergent
* Purcell and Rocky Mountains
* Invermere Airport is within a 10 minute(s) drive. 90 minutes from Cranbrook Airport and 3 hours from Calgary International Airport.
* Golf: can be reached by driving for 5 minute(s). There are more than 10 golf course(s) nearby.
* Ski lifts or Runs : can be reached by driving for 20 minute(s). Panorama Resort
* Shopping and Dining: can be reached by walking for 5 minute(s). Located in downtown Invermere, close to a supermarket, pharmacy and many restaurants.
* Lake is located within a 10 minute walk.
* Nearby Attractions: Panorama Resort, Radium Hot Springs, Fairmont Resort and Hot Springs, and Lake Windermere. It is nestled in the Columbia Valley, surrounded by the Rocky and Purcell Mountain Ranges.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
About Kevin Hilscher
My wife and I have been renting this unit to guests for years. Most of our guests are repeat customers who love spending time in Invermere.
Kevin Hilscher purchased this Townhome in 2007
What makes this Townhome unique
* Invermere Airport is within a 10 minute(s) drive. 90 minutes from Cranbrook Airport and 3 hours from Calgary International Airport. * Golf: can be reached by driving for 5 minute(s). There are more than 10 golf course(s) nearby. * Ski lifts or Runs : can be reached by driving for 20 minute(s). Panorama Resort * Shopping and Dining: can be reached by walking for 5 minute(s). Located in downtown Invermere, close to a supermarket, pharmacy and many restaurants. * Lake is located within a 10 minute walk. * Nearby Attractions: Panorama Resort, Radium Hot Springs, Fairmont Resort and Hot Springs, and Lake Windermere. It is nestled in the Columbia Valley, surrounded by the Rocky and Purcell Mountain Ranges.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
The townhouse was fantastic. Nicely decorated and plenty of room for 8 of us. It does get warm by the evenings upstairs, but there were many fans supplied. Thank you for the great accommodations Kevin.
Great property for a family getaway!
The property was very clean and had everything we needed for our multifamily vacation! The location was nice as it was walking distance to both downtown Invermere and the lake!
Fabulous location and property
We've stayed here many times. The home is always clean and has lots of space and comfy beds. I especially like the walk in closet in the master! Wish it had A/C for when the temperatures are hot, but there are several fans. Location is amazing, right behind our favourite restaurant Strands, and just a 2 minute walk down the hill to main street and the farmers market on Saturdays in the summer. I would highly recommend.
Great location... needs air conditioning
Great little condo. Great location. Great weather. But the unit needs AC, an escape from the heat to sleep at night
Excellent Place to Stay in Invermere
Just a quick note to say thanks to the property owner. What a very nice place to stay. Nice upgrades with hardwood flooring, leather furniture, WiFi and large flat screen TV. Close proximity to restaurants and shops and plenty of parking.
This is a great place to stay with you big family or with friends with easy access to hot springs, good hikes and Panorama ski resort.
I'd recommend it to everyone. There is an amazing and convenient garage and a parking space next to it.
Do not hesitate and choose this place.
10 minutes walk to the beach. 1 minute walk to downtown Invermere. 1 block from downtown, behind AG Valley Foods.