Walk to Vanderbilt, Hillsboro Village and Belmont U.(59 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Sustainably renovated apartment within walking distance to many Nashville amenities, including Vanderbilt, Hillsboro Village shops and restaurants, Belmont University, and Fanny Mae Dees and Centennial Parks.
Also check out our larger downstairs listing here - http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p3915985
- Zero-VOC paint in all rooms
- Cork flooring in the kitchen
- Hardwoods newly refinished with low-VOC products
- Bamboo butcher block countertops
- Recycled glass accent tiles
- Natural fiber area rugs
- Water and energy saving features
- Great walking neighborhood with sidewalks and mature street trees
- Cars can be used as a convenience, but not required
- Convenient location close to everything you need. The grocery store is less than a mile away, and if you prefer to go out, Hillsboro Village has about 15+ restaurants, 10+ shops, and an independent movie theater, The Belcourt.
Member since: 2011
- On floor 2
- 850 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Local Services & Businesses
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
CMA Fest 2017
Jun 8 - Jun 11, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $70
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: My husband and I are both trained as architects. I work as a designer and architect. My husband is originally from Nashville and works for a student housing company. We also have two daughters, ages 6 and 8 mo.
Why the Owner Chose Hillsboro West End, Nashville, TN, USA:
The location is fantastic. It's a great walking neighborhood. We bought this house with the intention of converting it to single family but had such success and positive feedback after 4 years with the upstairs rental that we decided to buy a house for ourselves 4 blocks away and continue to rent the duplex.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
This neighborhood (and the couple of streets around us) really are the closest you can get to downtown without actually being in the 'city' or more urban core. But two blocks away and you're in midtown. It's the perfect mix of quiet relaxing location and proximity to the action.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Full Size Washer & Dryer
Shops and Restaurants in Hillsboro Village
Bedroom with Queen Bed
Small desk, Free Wifi
Great Walking Neighborhood!
Great park at the end of the block with fun for all ages.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.