This luxurious Night Heron Cottage rental on beautiful Kiawah Island, South Carolina offers great comfort for the entire family, and just steps away from the beach and Night Heron Park and Pool.
Relax after a day of resort activities on your private screened-in porch. This well appointed cottage features hardwood floors throughout the villa, as well as high speed Internet. The master bedroom has a King-sized bed with a flat screen TV as well as its own private bathroom. The second bedroom has a new Queen bed and the third bedroom has two twin beds. Both of these rooms share an updated bathroom with new granite countertops. The living room has vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD and a VCR. The fully-equipped kitchen includes marble countertops, flat screen TV, new appliances and a washer/dryer.
As guests of this villa, resort amenities are included with your stay! Enjoy all of the following fantastic opportunities:
- Night Heron Family and Children's Pools and West Beach Children's pool. Perfect places to gather with friends and family and enjoy a poolside beverage!
- Complimentary Transportation - Get door to door service throughout the island for resort-owned venues.
- Golf & Recreation Discounts - Up to 25% savings on golf at all five award-winning golf courses. Preferential tee times. Discounts on tennis, nature tours, and Kamp Kiawah.
- Access to an exercise facility.
- Year-round access to the 5 Star, world-class spa at the Sanctuary Hotel
- Dining - Preferred reservations at resort-owned restaurants
- Grocery stocking service available.
- Cashless Privileges - Enjoy the convenience of island life with charging privileges in all resort-owned shops and restaurants.
- Service - 24/7 guest services provided for any requests
- Kiawah Island is approximately 40 minutes from historic Charleston. Famous for incredible shopping, galleries, antique stores, museums, the South Carolina aquarium, horse drawn carriage rides, historic landmarks and world class dining.
Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed inside the cottage.
The full payment is due at the time of booking, and all deposits are non-refundable.
Keywords: Cottage, Premier, House