RELAX, listen to the surf from your open window and enjoy the short, 150 step stroll, to a private ten mile beach. Welcome to your tropical paradise!
This newly renovated, premier two bedroom, two-bath villa is located in the West Beach Village. The villa offers a sweeping dunes view from it’s two porches where Kiawah's exciting wildlife makes daily appearances. A fully equipped kitchen affords granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The villa has TWO master bedrooms with king beds, each with ensuite bathrooms that are updated with tile and detail work. Large, flat screen televisions are throughout and wireless Internet is provided. There is a community washer and dryer. Walk directly out your back door to the beach access. No pets are allowed.
This exceptional villa includes ALL access to the exclusive Kiawah Island Golf Resort amenities. Whether its enjoying the Olympic size family pool at Night Heron Park or leaving the car parked to take advantage of complimentary on-island transportation, its vacation at its best! Don't forget to sample the world class golf that has made Kiawah famous or meet the friendly neighbors on a dolphin encounter!
As guests of this villa, resort amenities are included with your stay! Enjoy all of the following fantastic opportunities:
- Night Heron Family and Children's Pools and West Beach Children's pool. Perfect places to gather with friends and family and enjoy a poolside beverage!
- Complimentary Transportation - Get door to door service throughout the island for resort-owned venues.
- Golf & Recreation Discounts - Up to 25% savings on golf at all five award-winning golf courses. Preferential tee times. Discounts on tennis, nature tours, and Kamp Kiawah.
- Access to an exercise facility.
- Year-round access to the 5 Star, world-class spa at the Sanctuary Hotel
- Dining - Preferred reservations at resort-owned restaurants
- Grocery stocking service available.
- Cashless Privileges - Enjoy the convenience of island life with charging privileges in all resort-owned shops and restaurants.
- Service - 24/7 guest services provided for any requests
- Kiawah Island is approximately 40 minutes from historic Charleston. Famous for incredible shopping, galleries, antique stores, museums, the South Carolina aquarium, horse drawn carriage rides, historic landmarks and world class dining.
The full payment is due at the time of booking, and all deposits are non-refundable.
Keywords: Villa, condo, flat