About the property
- Villa600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
RELAX, listen to the surf from your open window and enjoy the short, 150 step stroll, to a private ten mile beach. Welcome to your tropical paradise!
This newly renovated, premier two bedroom, two-bath villa is located in the West Beach Village. The villa offers a sweeping dunes view from it’s two porches where Kiawah's exciting wildlife makes daily appearances. A fully equipped kitchen affords granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The villa has TWO master bedrooms with king beds, each with ensuite bathrooms that are updated with tile and detail work. Large, flat screen televisions are throughout and wireless Internet is provided. There is a community washer and dryer. Walk directly out your back door to the beach access. No pets are allowed.
This exceptional villa includes ALL access to the exclusive Kiawah Island Golf Resort amenities. Whether its enjoying the Olympic size family pool at Night Heron Park or leaving the car parked to take advantage of complimentary on-island transportation, its vacation at its best! Don't forget to sample the world class golf that has made Kiawah famous or meet the friendly neighbors on a dolphin encounter!
As guests of this villa, resort amenities are included with your stay! Enjoy all of the following fantastic opportunities:
- Night Heron Family and Children's Pools and West Beach Children's pool. Perfect places to gather with friends and family and enjoy a poolside beverage!
- Complimentary Transportation - Get door to door service throughout the island for resort-owned venues.
- Golf & Recreation Discounts - Up to 25% savings on golf at all five award-winning golf courses. Preferential tee times. Discounts on tennis, nature tours, and Kamp Kiawah.
- Access to an exercise facility.
- Year-round access to the 5 Star, world-class spa at the Sanctuary Hotel
- Dining - Preferred reservations at resort-owned restaurants
- Grocery stocking service available.
- Cashless Privileges - Enjoy the convenience of island life with charging privileges in all resort-owned shops and restaurants.
- Service - 24/7 guest services provided for any requests
- Kiawah Island is approximately 40 minutes from historic Charleston. Famous for incredible shopping, galleries, antique stores, museums, the South Carolina aquarium, horse drawn carriage rides, historic landmarks and world class dining.
The full payment is due at the time of booking, and all deposits are non-refundable.
Keywords: Villa, condo, flat
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:30 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Not a Premier Villa
We have stayed in Shipwatch 8 times over the last few years. We always rent a 'Premier' villa. This was the first time we reserved this villa and it was by far inferior to the others we have stayed in. Although there were some updates such as granite counters and bathroom remodeling, I do not think the remodel was recent unless this unit has seen much wear and tear from rentals. The most unpleasant part was that the carpets were filthy and worn in the bedrooms. The tile floors in the rest of the unit needed steam cleaned and sealed as they were also not in good shape. It had enough dishes to feed an army, but hardly any glassware and glasses could only be reached by those who were 6 feet tall. There were no open cabinets to put food purchases. The furniture was not in great shape and the beds were very uncomfortable. The outside porch area was also unpleasant because it was not clean and there were old rusted chairs taking up much of the porch. The view from the unit was lovely and Kiawah is a wonderful vacation destination. This unit would have potential if the owners took better care of it. We were very disappointed.
Kid's camp, nature tours, soccer, sand volleyball, archery and more!