This Premier Cottage is conveniently located in the East Beach area of Kiawah Island. It is within a stone's throw to the Night Heron Park / Pool Complex and only a 5 minute walk to the beach.
This free standing cottage has covered parking, a private deck off the master bedroom and an outside shower for your convenience. The cottage offers hard wood floors in the kitchen, living room and dining room, flat screen TV's in each room and wireless internet. The master bedroom has a King bed and it's own private bathroom with a walk in shower. One guest bedroom has a Queen bed where the other has 2 Twin beds; both of these rooms share a renovated bathroom with a tub. The kitchen includes granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances, and a washer/dryer. After a long day of activites, enjoy a relaxing evening outside on the screened porch while looking out at a tropical woods view.
Kiawah Island is located 20 miles south of historic Charleston. This villa is part of the Kiawah Island Golf Resort and affords ALL Kiawah amenities. Kiawah Island Golf Resort continues to be one of the top Resorts in the world with famous golf, children’s programs, nature and tennis. This rental gives access to the Resort pools as well as preferred dining, spa and golf. No need to worry about sheets and towels as the home is fully equipped with all linens and terry product.
Whether it’s biking on the 10 miles of private beach, playing a championship golf course, taking a clinic at the #1 tennis center in the world or kayaking with the friendly dolphins on the Kiawah River, Kiawah has it all for YOU!
As guests of this villa, resort amenities are included with your stay! Enjoy all of the following fantastic opportunities:
- Night Heron Family and Children's Pools and West Beach Children's pool. Perfect places to gather with friends and family and enjoy a poolside beverage!
- Complimentary Transportation - Get door to door service throughout the island for resort-owned venues.
- Golf & Recreation Discounts - Up to 25% savings on golf at all five award-winning golf courses. Preferential tee times. Discounts on tennis, nature tours, and Kamp Kiawah.
- Access to an exercise facility.
- Year-round access to the 5 Star, world-class spa at the Sanctuary Hotel
- Dining - Preferred reservations at resort-owned restaurants
- Grocery stocking service available.
- Cashless Privileges - Enjoy the convenience of island life with charging privileges in all resort-owned shops and restaurants.
- Service - 24/7 guest services provided for any requests
- Kiawah Island is approximately 40 minutes from historic Charleston. Famous for incredible shopping, galleries, antique stores, museums, the South Carolina aquarium, horse drawn carriage rides, historic landmarks and world class dining.
This cottage is a smoke free property and pets are not allowed.
The full payment is due at the time of booking, and all deposits are non-refundable.