|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This ultra luxurious house of 170 SQ M is located in the heart of Palermo SoHo. This neighborhood has become the trendiest area in town. It is surrounded by a selection of Buenos Aires's most famous bars, modern restaurants, bookstores, ateliers, furniture and clothes stores here. Every weekend a hippy market and an art fair take place on the main square 'Plaza Serrano”.
Although nestled in one of the city's most trendy neighborhoods, this 5-star property is very quiet with natural light illuminating every room. It is distributed on three floors with spacious bedrooms on the ground floor, living and dining area on the second floor and the private terrace with an amazing private outdoor heated pool on the upper floor.
Completely renovated, the house is a stunning fusion of an antique house with exquisite modern design furniture. The house consist of two bedrooms and two bathrooms with all the comforts of home and the extra luxurious details for a perfect vacation. Every bedroom displays a LCD flat-screen TV with luxurious comfortable mattresses, pillows and linens of the finest quality.
The property’s splendid private rooftop swimming pool and terrace is a rare find in such central location, and a perfect place to relax and recharge during the day, or ease back at night with it’s elegant recessed lighting, warm wood, and city lights views.
- MASTER BEDROOM ENSUITE: Equipped with a king-size bed (1.80x 2.00 mts). Large walk-in closet, bed- side cabinets and lamps. 32'' flat-screen LCD TV. Blackout curtains. Air conditioning. Complete ensuite bathroom. Access to the private outdoor patio.
-PRIVATE PATIO: lovely patio with table and chairs. It's decorated with beatifull plants.
- SECOND BEDROOM ENSUITE: also located on the main floor. With two twin-size beds (0.90 mts x 1.90 mts) or one king-size bed. Large closet, bed-side cabinets and lamps. 32'' flat-screen LCD TV. Blackout curtains. Air conditioning. Ensuite bathroom with shower. Access to the patio.
- BATHROOMS: both bathrooms are ensuite. One has bathtub and shower, the other one has a shower. Both Modern style. Hair dryer.
- OFFICE AREA: the office area is under the staircase. There is a writing desk available. High speed internet connection (Wi-Fi).
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA: the spacious living room with its brick walls and its stylish decoration offers a custom-desing sofa, coffeetable and two butterfly chairs. The flatscreen TV, DVD player and the home theatre make this the perfect area to enjoy a movie or listen to music. The dining area consists of an original white table with six chairs. Air conditioning.
- GOURMET KITCHEN: modern equipment gourmet kitchen with big fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, electric toaster, nespresso coffemaker, four-burner stove, oven and a small wine cellar integrated into the wood wall. There is ample silverware, glasses, crockery and cooking utensils for entertaining up to six people. Air conditioning.
- PRIVATE ROOFTOP TERRACE W/ PRIVATE POOL: delightful private rooftop terrace with a large private(exclusive use) heated swimming pool. Two chaise lounge patio furniture. Beautiful plants make this open air experience even more enjoyable.
Photos: MasterPix Photography
• Complementary cleaning service twice a week
• Air conditioning (cold/hot) in every room
• 3 LCD TVs w/ cable
• DVD player
• Stereo system
• High speed Internet access Wi-Fi (access only, no PC)
• Telephone (control line for limited local calls)
• Fax machine
• Safe deposit box
• Private terrace
• Private Heated Pool
• Refrigerator with Freezer
• Nespresso coffemaker
• Wine cellar
• Microwave. Toaster
• Bed linens and towels
• Hair dryer
• Individual service of heating and hot water
• Washing machine
• Vacuum cleaner. Iron.
Surface:170 M² covered
Minimum Stay:5 days
Maximum Stay:180 days
No Smokers. No children under 12 years old.
Minimum age of the renter : 30 years.
Keywords: Buenos Aires, house, apartment, pool, Palermo Soho, trendy, 2 bedrooms, en suite bathroom, deck, patio, fashion, tango, milonga, luxury, plaza Serrano
Documentarist and musician.
My wife and I travel a lot between South America and Europe. We love Buenos Aires and wanted to have a home in the city. We love swimming so we built it with a pool on the roof.
Maurice purchased this townhome in 2009
Palermo Soho is the very heart of the 'movida' of Buenos Aires and it is not frequent to find a house with a pool in the district. You find here the trendiest boutiques and restaurants in town, and the quietness of a private house with patio, plants, pool and deck.
The house is situated in Palermo Soho. This neighborhood has become one of the most famous of the city that is surrounded by bars, trendy restaurants, bookstores, ateliers, furniture and clothing design business. In the Plaza Cortazar, also known as Plaza Serrano, develops a hippie fair and craft fair all weekend.
The property has been completely refurbished in an old house style with modern furniture. This comfortable home will make your holidays unforgettable. It has two bedrooms, two ensuite bathrooms, private pool and a wonderful terrace on the top floor where you can appreciate Buenos Aires city´ lights.
Although located in one of the busiest neighborhoods in recent years, this property is very quiet and bright.
The neighborhood is a shopping hotspot : fashion, antiques, design stores, accessories, shoes are just behind the door. One of the best restaurants of the town is in front of the house and there are plenty of good restaurants in the neighborhood. The famous milonga (tango dancefloor) Salon Canning is at foot distance. Other milongas are accessible by bus and/or tube.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$638|
|CHECK OUT CLEANING||$96|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.