Serene 2-BR W/Private Garden on Historic St— Brooklyn Border, 15 Min to Downtown(34 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Guest House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedroom + twin trundle, 1 full bath, sleeps maximum of 5
This tastefully renovated 900 sq. ft. 2 bedroom apt has central air conditioning and is on the 1st floor of a historic house on a landmarked block. It has a private entrance, and windows that face a charming brick paved street. It is furnished with 1 queen bed, 1 full bed, and one pull-out trundle bed, accommodating up to 4 adults and 1 child.
There is a flat-screen TV/DVD player in the living room, an iPhone/iPod docking station/alarm clock, a dining room with a large farm table and seating for 6, a large, sunny windowed kitchen that comes equipped with a microwave, filtered water dispenser, coffeemaker, food processor, blender, Bosch dishwasher, 4 burner Bosch range, all necessary cookware & gadgets and a large Bosch washer/dryer in the unit.
There is a writing desk, as well as high speed wireless internet (WiFi) access. For your convenience, we also have installed a safe in your apartment.
Member since: 2008
- 900 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 5
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Guest House
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- In this suite, both bedrooms are on one side of the apartment. The master bedroom is furnished with a queen bed. It has two doors, the first of which leads to the exterior hallway of the apartment. The second door leads to the second bedroom, which is furnished with a full bed (and an additional pull-out twin bed if needed). The second bedroom has another door which leads to the living room/kitchen/bathroom. So both bedrooms have privacy, however in order to reach the common areas of the apartment from the master bedroom, one must either go through the exterior hallway or through the second bedroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Newly renovated bathroom with walk-in tiled shower
- Everything is brand new! You will have everything you need to cook up a storm in the large and newly renovated kitchen. In addition, there is a large grocery store one and a half blocks walk from the apartment. Please note that this is a non-smoking apartment. No smoking is permissible in the living or public areas....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 10 - May 31, 2017
2 night min stay
06/01 to 05/04
Jun 1 - May 4, 2018
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Straddling the neighborhoods of Bushwick, Brooklyn and Ridgewood, Queens, the apartment is 5 blocks away from the Dekalb Street 'L' train station in Brooklyn—one of the best subway lines in the city. Union Square, the heart of downtown Manhattan, is only 15 minutes away via a direct subway ride; Williamsburg, Brooklyn's stylish boutiques, bars and restaurants are only a 7 minute train ride away.
Ours is a quieter, more residential neighborhood, but it is in an exciting stage of growth. In the last 5 years there has been a huge influx of artists and creatives in our immediate area. As a result, there is now a solid (and rapidly growing) number of stylish cafes, restaurants, wine bars, art galleries, yoga studios, and a great 24-hour gourmet/organic grocery store all within a 10-12 minute walk from the apartment. There are also local Italian bakeries, Halal butcher shops, Equadorian bodegas, Polish food markets and the best tasting Mexican tamales we've ever come across. All relevant information can be found in our Guest Welcome binder in the apartment and we hope that you will explore these local gems during your visit.
Year Purchased: 2008
About: We are business owners/designers who have lived in the neighborhood with our family for almost 10 years. We love the quiet on our block and the small town feel - yet happy that we're a stones throw from Manhattan and walking distance to some of Brooklyn's best and most vibrant restaurants, performance spaces, bars and cafes.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master Bedroom with Queen Sleigh Bed
Large Kitchen with Bosch Range & Dishwasher and Filtered Water Dispenser
View from Kitchen to Living Room
Private 800 Sq Ft Garden with Small Deck & Steps
Captain's Bed in 2nd Bedroom -- full size bed, sleeps 2
Bathroom with Walk-In Shower
Exterior View of House and Street
Sunny Kitchen with Window
Large Farm Style Dining Table w/seating for 6, plus door to Deck/Garden
Living Room with Books, Flat Screen TV & DVD Player, Iphone Docking Station
Historic Postcard of our Street from 100 years ago
Exterior of House
Floor Plan of Apartment
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.