Charming Beach House 1/2 Block from the Pacific Ocean in Seal Beach
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-6 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Perfect for Families Big or Small! With the Guest Quarters, which is a self-contained 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom unit with a kitchen and living room, can be rented alone for smaller families (sleeps 5) or as part of an Extended, Multi-generational Vacations. The main house is just down a flight of stairs, and has 2 bedrooms with a queen sized bed each, and the 3rd bedroom with a twin over full bunk beds. In addition, the sofa makes into a queen sized bed.
Our Beach House is an easy 1/2 block walk to the sand and crystal blue ocean of Seal Beach: Swim, Surf, Sandcastle Build, or Relax and Unwind Between Enjoying Nearby Attractions! We have garage parking and an on-site laundry facility.
Marble counter tops in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms give a feel of elegance and warmth to this charming home. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, coffee maker, toaster and blender, as well as all pots, pans, dishes and glasses.
A TV in both the master bedroom and living room allow everyone to watch their favorite DirecTV show or movie with Starz and Encore Movie channels. We also have a DVD player and an assortment of DVDs. Each bathroom has a sink and toilet and shower, and the Master Bath also has a bathtub.
The master bedroom has 1 Queen sized bed. The 2nd bedroom has 1 Full sized bed and 1 Twin Bed with plenty of closet space in each bedroom.
Our Beach House is a short, flat. 3 block walk to the downtown Seal Beach restaurant, shopping and arts district as well as to the Seal Beach Pier. In addition, Seal Beach is 5 minutes from 3 major Los Angeles and Orange County Freeways - the 405, 22 and 605 freeways.
Major attractions such as Disneyland, the Queen Mary, Knott's Berry Farm, Commerce Casino and Huntington Beach are an easy 1/2 hour drive or less and with Hollywood, Universal Studios, the Staples Center, Griffith Park Observatory and Downtown LA just about 45 minutes away.
Charming Beach Community: Our Beach House affords most of the benefits of renting a home at the beach, without having to pay the pricey cost of a beachfront villa. Being only 1/2 block from the sand, it's a short, flat, easy walk down 13th Street (just 6 houses down the street) to the beach. From the front yard looking down the street, you can see the palm trees swaying in the breeze on top of the golden sand. The soft sound of the fog horn can be heard in the distance, and has been known to lull travellers to sleep.
The quiet, refreshing ocean breezes surround you in our Beach House via either the large sliding glass door or front door - both of which have screen doors to allow the sounds and scents of the ocean to surround you. The Seal Beach Pier and shopping district of Main Street beckons just 3 blocks away, another flat, easy walk to multiple restaurants, cafes and shops. Fishing off the pier is a fun adventure, and Seal Beach hosts a National Wildlife Refuge, as well.
Walking Distance to Restaurants and Shops: A car really is optional once you are in Seal Beach itself. Our Beach House sits just 3 short, flat, easy blocks to numerous restaurants, shops, and galleries. Some of these include Ruby's Diner (at the end of the pier), Cold Stone Creamery, Kinda Lahaina (with oceanfront views), New York Pizza, the Coffee Bean,a local coffeehouse (also with oceanfront views), Sweet Jill's Bakery, Hennessey's Grill, O'Malley's Pub, a music store, many clothing stores, and 3 art galleries.
We have compiled a list of grocery stores, drug stores, banks, coffee houses, and some restaurants with a local map into a soft-bound folder in our Beach House for further reference, detailed information and the convenience of our guests. That said, we do everything we can to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. Also nearby and within walking distance are churches, a movie theatre, a library and a small grocery store.
Easy Freeway Access from airports. We are located 14 miles from the John Wayne Orange County Airport (SNA) straight south on the 405 freeway (no other freeway changes required), and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is similarly easy to reach just 27 miles straight north on the 405 freeway. Full maps and detailed driving directions are provided once you book a reservation, and are included in a soft-bound booklet for use at our Beach House.
The beach and playground are essentially your front yard. Our actual front yard is only big enough to hose the sand off after a day at the beach or for a small picnic.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 11-14
- The Master Bedroom consists of a Queen Bed nestled in the center of the room, appointed with reading lamps and a TV with DirecTV. The large sliding glass door in the Master Bedroom allows natural sunlight and opens to a sunny balcony with ocean breezes and a peek-a-boo view. Bedroom 2 has another Queen Bed. Bedroom 3 has a twin bed over a full bed bunk bed. There is a separate sleeper sofa which makes into a queen bed in the living room. A 50 inch Digital HDTV with Direct TV is in the living room. There is a Separate Guest Quarters, with another 2 bedrooms, up a flight of stairs above the Beach House, available for an additional fee. The Guest Quarters increases the maximum capacity to a total of 16 persons - perfect for multi-generational gatherings. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both the Master Bathroom and Hallway Bathroom (Bathroom 2) are full, complete uncrowded spaces. The Master Bathroom affords extra privacy with a separate door dividing the toilet/shower/tub area from the large mirrored sink area. Plush bath rugs in both areas keep your feet warm and cozy. The 2nd bathroom is in the hallway between the 2nd bedroom, with access via the hallway. Both bathrooms have large sinktop surfaces and storage cabinets with drawers allowing for ease of placement of your toiletries and ample storage of our towels In addition, both bathrooms boast a combination shower and bathtub which have easy in and out access since the bathub is not high off the ground....moreless
- There is a 50 inch Digital TV with Encore and Starz Movie Package with Direct TV ain the Living Room. The Dining Table has 6 chairs, but there are 2 additional fold-up chairs in a nearby closet. There is a vacuum cleaner, broom with dust pans for quick pick up of spills or food. Beach Chairs, Beach Towels and Boogie Boards. Smoking is not allowed. Pets are considered and allowed with a responsible owner and for an additional deposit. This house is on the 2nd level, so entry requires about 10 stairs. Once you are inside, everything is on one level - no additional stairs. A balcony with Bistris off the dining area and 2nd bedroom. Attached garage parks 1 or 2 cars, and private driveway parks another car. You'll avoid the hassles of street or municipal parking at the beach since you won't have to look for a place to park your car. For your added convenience, laundry facilities are on-site in the garage and laundry soap and fabric softener are complimentary. ...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Walkway To Water
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 12 - Sep 9, 2016
6 night min stay
Sep 10 - Dec 1, 2016
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $75
- Tax Rate 12%
See Rate Chart
A credit card deposit of 50% of the rental rate for the entire stay (including all fees and taxes) is required at the time of signing the rental contract.. The remaining 50% is due by credit card also 14 days prior to the arrival date. .
A non-refundable cleaning fee is also required. This cleaning fee is $75 if the stay is less than 5 days; $100 is the stay is between 6-14 day
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Our Beach House is located at the border of LA and Orange County, in Southern California, in the city of Seal Beach. 1/2 block away from the Blue Pacific Ocean, our house is in the peaceful, beautiful town of Seal Beach, a convenient town to all major LA and Orange County attractions, or for a wonderful beach vacation. Our Beach House is an easy, 1-2 block walk to the beach, the Pier, shopping, art, restaurants, coffee and groceries. 3 major freeways (the 405, 22 and 605 freeways), are 5 minutes away, so Seal Beach functions as a natural hub for multiple tourist destinations.. The house is a 1/2 hour drive to major attractions such as Disneyland, the Queen Mary and Long Beach Pier, Knott's Berry Farm, Huntington or Newport Beach, 45 minute drive will take you to Hollywood, Universal Studios, the Staples Center, the Home Depot Arena and Downtown Los Angeles. Seal Beach revels in its serenity as a relaxation paradise with plenty of fun things to do nearby.
Other Activities: National Wildlife Refuge in Seal Beach. There is boogie boarding, surfing, sunning and all kinds of beach activities just 1/2 block away.
Golf: There is public access to the Navy Golf Course in Cypress, CA. It is approximately 4 miles away. We provide maps, address, directions and contact and reservation of tee time information.
- Primary: +1 3102107608 Can text or call
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Charming Beach House Front with Trees and Flowers
Another View o the Master Bedroom - Queen Bed - Balcony is behind the drapery.
Dining Area with Seating for 8 in the Beach House.
2nd Bedroom in Beach House - Twin Bed over Full - Sleeps 3-4
Master Bath - Sink Area Separated from Shower in this Bathroom in Beach House.
Cozy living room in Separate Guest Quarters
Dining Room in Separate Guest Quarters.
2nd Bedroom in Guest Quarters - Another View
Separate Guest Quarters Master Bedroom with Queen Sized Bed
Master Bath in Guest Quarters Unit
Walk to the beach!
Garage Parking - a Premium in a Beach Town.
Master Bedroom - Queen Sized Bed in the Beach House.
Spacious and Beautiful Living Room in Beach House - with 50" TV with DirecTV
Beautiful and Functional Kitchen in the Beach House.
3rd Bedroom in the Beach House - a Queen Sized Bed
2nd Bathroom, also with Shower in the Beach House.
Beautiful Kitchen in the Separate Guest Quarters.
2nd Bedroom in Guest Quarters; with both a full and a twin size bed.
Separate Guest Quarters - Full bathroom with shower
Separate Guest Quarters - Master Bedroom - Another view of bedroom showing TV
Guest Quarters - Separate Entrance above the Main House
Guest Quarters - Separate Entrance
On Site Laundry Facility in the garage.
- Property typeHouse
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response rate 0%
- Calendar last updated 03/13/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.