12 Acres; Waterfront; Home Perched on Bluff; 15 Min to Langley.(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
3 bedrooms 2 baths 2400 sq ft vacation home finished in 2008. Kitchen, family room, 2 bedrooms and large bath on second floor. Multiple windows surround the upstairs to maximize light and views. Vaulted ceiling in family room with wood burning stove. Fir floors and trim. Marble counter-tops. 6 foot claw tub, separate rain shower in 300 sq ft bathroom. First floor includes large recreation room with ping pong and Foosball tables, electric piano, home theater with large leather sofa, polished concrete floors. The third bedroom (with 3/4 bath) is also on the first floor. Outside there is large 20,000 sq ft lawn for activities (such as soccer) and combination of landscaping and natural growth. There is a trail towards the edge of the bluff. Ceramic barbecue. Outdoor table seating for 10. Canoe for guest use. Privacy, solitude, nature, wildlife and luxury. Great place both winter and summer.
Member since: 2013
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Upstairs master has queen bed. Balcony with water view. Large adjacent bathroom with separate bath and shower and two sinks, this is shared with upstairs guest room. Upstairs Guestroom has two twin beds. Option of inflatable queen available. Downstairs bedroom has queen, opens onto patio facing water. Separate bathroom with shower. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There are play structures and other amenities for kids on the property. There is a community trail down to the beach (15 minute walk, ask owner). No way down to beach directly from property (too steep). Can drive to beaches (5-10 minutes) There is abundant wildlife including eagles (some nest on the property), screech owls, woodpeckers, herons, deer, rabbits, sea lions (they bark on the beach), occasional grey whale sightings. Frogs croak at night, buoy bell rings from the beach. Property is very secluded....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View:
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning fee $90 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 10%
Rates are based on 4 persons (including children 3 and older). Add $50 per person for 5th and 6th persons. For parties of more than 6 must contact owner. Payment is by check or online. Once received, will email key code, other information. Weekly rate only applies if reservation starts on a weekday and essentially allows 7th night free. Extra fees for additional guests over 4 still apply.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
12 acre property is located on bluff above 3 miles of undeveloped beach southwest tip of Whidbey island. This is one of the last and largest remaining stretches of wilderness beaches in puget sound and is great for walking. The property is within a wildlife protected habitat. Deer, sea lions, Herons, whale watching. 5 local wineries. Art galleries, antique shops nearby.
Reading nook (left)
Kids room. Beds are large enough for adults
Downstairs master (has separate bathroom with shower)
Property. Trail leads to lower shelf. Lots of wildlife
Looking down from edge of bluff.
Amazing skies and sunsets. Great in winter during storms.
House, lawn, and treefort
back of house
wood burning stove in family room
Master upstairs (queen)
Pull out bed, (can sleep two young kids side by side) in upstairs master.
Downstairs queen bed opens to patio and lawn
Rec room with electric keyboard, ping pong, foosball, home theater (left)
Trail to beach (15 min walk) goes through lovely grove of maples pictured ahead
sunset looking west from property
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.