- Outdoor living area with fireplace
- Outdoor Shower
- 5 adult bikes provided
- Screened in Porches
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- Wii Console in upstairs loft area. Console also comes with two controllers and two nunchucks.
- Free WiFi
WATERSOUND WEST BEACH HIGHLIGHTS
- Quieter than WaterSound Main Community
- The best opportunities to experience 30A's nature
- Fantastic for walkers with one of the most beautiful dune walkover paths on the Emerald Coast
- 256 acre, private, gated neighborhood much quieter than WaterSound Main Community
- Beautiful zero-entry neighborhood pool featuring cabanas, outdoor grill and fireplace
- Horseshoe Park & Puttering Park
- Direct access to the beach (no streets to cross or steep stairs to climb)
LOCATION: This home backs up to Deer Lake State Park.
If you are looking for an amazing getaway in WaterSound, this Nantucket-inspired coastal retreat on Planters Moon Court is definitely for you! With 5 bedroom/5.5 baths, this custom home has room to sleep 12 and boasts an open floor plan with high end finishes throughout. Every bedroom provides a relaxing oasis with luxury linens and ample space. Outside, relax in the quiet, serene outdoor living space, including screened porch and a patio complete with a gas fireplace and dining area.
Nestled within green space on a large lot, 14 Planters Moon Court backs up to Deer Lake State Park which provides an unforgettable landscape with several hiking trails and some of the areas highest sand dunes. The WaterSound West Beach Neighborhood is known for having some of the quietest beaches along 30A. Use the community boardwalk, located directly in front of the home, and walk to the beach in just minutes. The large community pool, park and a 2 acre pond are also just steps away!
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub combo
- Bunk Room with Trundle Bed
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- King Bed, King Sleeper Sofa
AMENITIES INCLUDE: 5 adult bikes provided, outdoor shower. This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
** Bicycles are allowed in the WaterSound West Beach community on the streets. Due to safety and legal concerns, the WaterSound West HOA will no longer allow bicycles on the West Beach boardwalks. However, they are still permitted on the beach walkover, with the following provisions. (1) Bicycles must be walked from where the pavement ends at the clubhouse to the entrance of the beach walkover, where the railing begins; and (2) Bicycles must be ridden at the lowest possible speed while on the beach walkover. **
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- Unfortunately due to HOA rules the guest will not be able to rent golf carts and will not be able to bring their own golf cart.
- If the home you are renting has a golf cart provided by the owner then please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations.
- If we have not received the proper insurance and driver’s license information then YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE GOLF CART.
- Lastly, if a person without a valid driver's license is found to have operated the golf cart provided, or is found driving in a reckless manner then the guest will be fined a $750.00 charge to the account provided on the reservatio