Come enjoy this two-story Lake LBJ house for a week or weekend of sun, fun, and relaxation. This 4-bedroom home sleeps 8 people comfortably, and 2.5 baths will give your group plenty of space to spread out and clean up after a day of outdoor explorations. The open concept floor plan of this house allows for you and your fellow guests to spend lots of time together while cooking, dining and relaxing in your vacation home.
The master bedroom contains a luxurious California King-sized bed, and three other bedrooms will provide comfortable snoozing accommodations for each person in your group. After your exciting day of water activities, you can continue the fun in your basement game room, which is well stocked with board games, a dartboard, and a pool table. The game room opens up directly into the front yard, which can also be enjoyed from your large deck! Enjoy the sunrise and keep your eyes peeled for your neighbors: wild deer! Even these guys can't stay away from life at the lake.
Just 45 minutes from the cultural hotspot of Austin, Horseshoe Bay is located on Lake LBJ near the town of Marble Falls. This community caters especially to visitors who are ready to get out on the water- by boat, jet ski or otherwise! Just a short drive away is the Horseshoe Bay Resort, often a site for conferences, events, and weddings. This home is the perfect private alternative to booking a pricey hotel room. You will find plenty of great rentals and activity providers to get your most out of this lovely lake location. If dry land is more your style, the ATV park in Marble Falls will be the perfect outdoor adventure for you to see more of the hill country. Being by the water with family and friends is surely one of the finer things in life – come enjoy it at Horseshoe Bay!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Enjoy the lake life in this quiet neighborhood situated on the banks of picturesque Lake LBJ
- There is a free community boat ramp just 1/8 mile away to gain access to the lake
- Two story home features a large upper deck with patio furniture; watch local deer graze from your own roost!
- Master Bedroom: California King-sized bed, 1 toddler bed, 2 large closets, dresser, night stand, chair, free-standing mirror, small TV on dresser with basic cable
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized bed, night stand, dresser, vanity, large closet
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized bed, night stand, small closet
- Bedroom 4: Twin bed with trundle bed, dresser, night stand, chair
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- Additional fees and taxes may apply