Amazing Special Offers on Selected Weeks** Luxury 4 Bedroom Villa St Jean
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-14 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Welcome to villa amelie, a lovely 4 bedroom villa rental with private pool and breathtaking panoramic views located on the hillside over looking saint jean bay.
The lovely town of st jean is less then half a kilometre from villa isabella. Saint jean is second in size to the capital of gustavia and is also the only other sizable town in st barths. St jean sits on the island’s north shore on baie de st-jean just over the hill from gustavia. The small airport of st barths lies at one end of st jean and it is always fascinating to watch the tiny planes coming into land over a steep hill and down onto the second shortest runway in the world. Aswell as the beautiful eden rock hotel, there are several other nice restaurants and bars along st jean beach. Behind the beach, just a couple of minutes walk the eden rock is the small town where there are two rows of very chic shops and some restaurants and bars.
The interiors of amelie are stunning. The main living area, kitchen and dining area are open plan and the spaces seamlessly integrate making the villa ideal for holiday living. The décor is very chic with shades of grey and white giving a calm relaxed feel with comfortable and clean lines. The living area features floor to ceiling sliding doors that open right up to the outside at both the front and the back of the room making it the most wonderful house to enjoy indoor/outdoor living.
To the front, the living room opens onto a huge teak wooden deck which features a beautiful custom made dining table – the perfect place to enjoy meals with friends and family. From here there are a few steps down to a stunning infinity pool. The pool is surrounded by supremely comfortable sun loungers and the view from here is absolutely incredible.
The two main bedrooms of amelie are located on either side of the main living room each opening out on to a small lawn allowing you to lie in bed, and take in the breathtaking view. In the bathrooms, the basins are made from huge river pebbles that have been hollowed out. The same pebbles have been used both inside and outside showers.
At the back of the main living area is a lovely peaceful and quiet courtyard. Up a few steps, you find another two bedrooms and bathrooms all decorated in the same gray and white tones.
Villa amelie is a house for holidays every detail radiates, comfort, and style and gives it the quiet magical feel that is st barts.
Amenities includes a/c, safe, en-suite bathroom double vanity, walk-in indoor & outdoor shower, flat screen tv, dish network, dvd player, wine cellar, gas bbq
Bedroom 1 & 2 – 1 king bed, air conditioning , dvd player, en-suite bath , flat screen tv, dish network, screens opens onto the view and connects to the living room. Features a four poster bed and dressing area.
Bedroom 3 – 1 queen bed, air conditioning, dvd player, en-suite bath, flat screen tv, safe, dish network. Located in an upper level in an independent building, next to bedroom 4. Features a four poster bed and white and grey furniture.
Bedroom 4 – 2 twin beds, air conditioning, dvd player, en-suite bath, flat screen tv, safe, dish network. Located in an upper level in an independent cottage, next door to bedroom 3. White & grey furniture.
Large well-equipped kitchen. Inside large dining table for eight. Contemporary style.
Hdtv, ipod dock, dish network satellite, wifi. Opens onto terrace, pool and view. Indoor dining table for eight. Contemporary style.
Large terrace along the infinity pool and facing an amazing view of the st jean bay, the ocean and islands. Large outside dining table covered by a shade.
This terrace in the back side of the living room offers you a cosy alcove to enjoy the inside garden and yet still enjoy the ocean view.
Staff: when you stay at villa amelie, you will be personally cared for by our wonderful housekeeper 6 days per week. You will feel welcomed and pampered throughout your stay. If you should decide to leave the sanctuary of your home, you will find an incredible selection of world class restaurants just a couple of minutes walk away. Villa amelie also offers a concierge and maintenance service.
- swimming pool
- wine cellar
- air-conditioned bedrooms
- satellite television
- gas bbq
- wine cellar
- i pod docking station
VIP ACCESS CARD to the hotel Eden Rock
Complimentary Guestcare Services Include:
• Assistance with travel arrangements to and from the island
• Meet & Greet upon arrival at the airport or port
• Transfer upon arrival to your luxury villa where a warm welcome and cool drinks await
• Arrangement of car rental requirements
• Setup of your local cellphone with 24/7 access to a personal concierge
• Lovely fresh continental breakfast delivered to your villa every morning
• Delivery of take-out meals from Eden Rock’s Jean-George Vongerichten restaurants
• Organising of all entertaining and special party requirements
• Stocking of villa’s bar and kitchen to your preference in advance and upon request
• Reservations for restaurants, sports activities, boats, water sports, wellbeing… Anything you may dream of will be a pleasure to take care of Sunchairs, umbrellas, coolbags and towels for picnics on the island’s spectacular beaches
Eden Rock – St Barths Hotel Complimentary Services Include:
• Your personalised VIP card to allow easy access to Eden Rock Hotel
• An expense account linked to your VIP card for purchases at Eden Rock’s restaurants, gallery and boutiques
• Use of Eden Rock’s fitness centre including fun group fitness sessions
• Access to the hotel’s business desk with comprehensive office facilities and Wifi connection throughout the property
By Reservation Only:
• Scrumptious breakfast buffet at the Sand Bar restaurant (40€ per person)
• Sun loungers, shady umbrellas and full beach service with amenities provided by the Eden Rock team on St Jean beach – including the use of kayaks, paddle boards, snorkelling gear and watersports equipment (40€ per person)
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- The two main bedrooms of Amelie are located on either side of the main living room each opening out on to a small lawn allowing you to lie in bed, and take in the breathtaking view. In the bathrooms, the basins are made from huge river pebbles that have been hollowed out. The same pebbles have been used both inside and outside showers. At the back of the main living area is a lovely peaceful and quiet courtyard. Up a few steps, you find another two bedrooms (2 & 3) and bathrooms all decorated in the same gray and white tones. Bedroom 1 & 2 – 1 King Bed, Air Conditioning , DVD Player, En-suite Bath , Flat Screen TV, Dish network, Screens Opens onto the view and connects to the living room. Features a four poster bed and dressing area. Bedroom 3 – 1 Queen Bed, Air Conditioning, DVD Player, En-suite Bath, Flat Screen TV, Safe, Dish network. Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin Beds, Air Conditioning, DVD Player, En-suite Bath, Flat Screen TV, Safe, Dish network. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- DEEP SEA FISHING The Atlantic waters to the east of St Barths offer good fishing. Fish you might find include Wahoo, Tuna, Marlin and Kingfish. Day and half day trips can be arranged through water sports companies such as Ocean Must Marina and Nautica FWI. BOAT TRIPS St Barths offers a good variety of offshore day trips by luxury crewed motor yacht, sailing yachts as well as Catamarans. This is a great way to go to some of the remoter beaches such as the Anse de Colombier in the northwest. But you could also head to other islands such as St Martin or Anguilla or stay close by and visit Ile Fourchue which as a lovely protected beach. Sunset cruises can also be arranged. HIKING St Barths is wonderful for hiking and it is a great way to explore St Barths. There are hiking paths all over the island and you can literally go for half an hour or four hours. Particularly lovely hikes are to Colombier and around Toiny where the scenery is wilder and spectacular. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Duty Free Shops
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 29 - Dec 14, 2016
5 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 9, 2017
14 night min stay
Jan 10 - Apr 14, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 15 - Dec 14, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 17%
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The lovely town of St Jean is less then half a kilometre from Villa Amelie. Saint Jean is second in size to the Capital of Gustavia and is also the only other sizable town in St Barths. St Jean sits on the Island’s North Shore on Baie de St-Jean just over the hill from Gustavia. The small airport of St Barths lies at one end of St Jean and it is always fascinating to watch the tiny planes coming into land over a steep hill and down onto the second shortest runway in the world. Aswell as the beautiful Eden Rock Hotel, there are several other nice restaurants and bars along St Jean Beach. Behind the beach, just a couple of minutes walk the Eden Rock is the small town where there are two rows of very chic shops and some restaurants and bars.
St Barths is a stunning volcanic mass of 8 square miles. St Barths has a wonderful French flavour combined with the unique warmth and friendliness of the Caribbean. It offers an incredible level of sophistication and stunningly beautiful beaches and landscapes. You will feel you have landed in paradise when you arrive at Gustave III Airport. St Barths or St Barth in French is truly one of the most naturally beautiful, peaceful and safe Islands in the world
St Barths is part of the French West Indies and is one of the most chic and glamorous vacation destinations in the world. It is also one of the safest vacation locations in the world with virtually no crime at all. One of the few places where you can leave your car open with your bag inside and it will still be there when you return. Some of the most stylish and wealthy people in the world have homes in St Barths and it attracts many celebrities. The island is full of incredible restaurants, designer shopping, trendy bars and wonderful gourmet restaurants. It is incredibly glamorous especially in the Capital Gustavia which is set against a back drop of luxury yachts and designer boutiques but there is also a wonderful down to earth side of the Island with its surprisingly dramatic and beautiful terrain, ranging from rocky peaks to picturesque coves, stunning white sandy beaches and crystal clear, warm turquoise waters.
Gustavia is one of the prettiest harbour towns in the Caribbean. Its steep bay walls tumble to a rectangular waterfront with attractive red-roofed buildings overlooking the harbour from three sides. There is a lovely board walk around much of the waterfront. Here you will find lots of small boats and tenders moored at the restaurants and bars which gives it a lovely atmosphere. In the winter season, Gustavia is one of the most fashionable places in the world with many luxury yachts moored shoulder to shoulder.
On shore the streets are steep and narrow and full of character. There is often a lively buzz around many of the bars and restaurants particularly along the boardwalk. The streets are lined with serious fashion names such as Louis Vuitton and Hermes as well as some beautiful boutiques and designers that are unique to St Barths.
Saint Jean is second in size to the Capital of Gustavia and is also the only other sizable town in St Barths. St Jean sits on the Island’s North Shore on Baie de St-Jean just over the hill from Gustavia. The small airport of St Barths lies at one end of St Jean and it is always fascinating to watch the tiny planes coming into land over a steep hill and down onto the second shortest runway in the world. Aswell as the beautiful Eden Rock Hotel, there are several other nice restaurants and bars along St Jean Beach. Behind the beach, just a couple of minutes walk the Eden Rock, is the small town where there are two rows of very chic shops and some restaurants and bars.
The main restaurant at the Eden Rock is also worth a mention. Aptly named “On The Rocks”, it has a beautiful atmosphere under the stars matched with fabulous internationally inspired cuisine by the world famous chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
St- Jean is one of the most popular and most chic beaches on St Barths. It actually comprises of two beaches divided in the middle by the famous and stunning Eden Rock Hotel. St Jean is also home to Nikki beach. It is a spectacular beach with pure white sands and calm turquoise waters which are perfect for snorkelling. It is also a great place to people watch and to plane watch. The tiny planes come over the brow of the hill and land on the incredibly short runway at the end of the beach. If you are looking for some fun, then La Plage on St Jean beach is a good place to go on a Sunday.
St Barths is the best place in the Caribbean for luxury tax free shopping. It boasts the crème de la crème of international designer labels as well as some beautiful boutiques and designers that are unique to St Barths. There are some 200 shops and boutiques and if you are lucky enough to be in St Barths during the sales, you will be able to find some fantastic bargains.
Villa Amelie stunning sea view
Infinity edge pool
Villa by night
Open plan living room
Seating area with TV
Master Bedroom 4 poster bed with ocean views
Bedroom 2 with sea views
Bedroom 3 in separate pavilion
Bedroom 4 - twin room
Villa Amelie - Lovely deck area
Pool at night
Stunning ocean views from the terrace
gorgeous deck area with pool
Terrace with amazing views
Views from the living room
Master Bedroom with views over St Jean
Master Bathroom - Luxury en-suite with indoor and outdoor shower
Bedroom 3 - luxury en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower
Bedroom 4 - En-suite
Deck with stunning views over St Jean
Infinity pool at night
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeVilla
Request to book
- Manager indicates their response time is Within a few hours
- Calendar last updated 09/18/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.