About the property
- House6000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
3 Story House, 7 Bedrooms, 7 Baths, (Sleeps 1-18)
ANINI PLACE: This is a big house with 3 levels, the Main level & the Top level, and an enclosed garage at ground Level. Includes a Downstairs Studio on the ground level.
DON'T NEED THE WHOLE HOUSE?
WEBSITE GENERATED PRICE IS FOR ALL THREE LEVELS. IF YOU HAVE A SMALLER GROUP EMAIL ME FOR A DISCOUNTED QUOTE.
We will not rent out any portion of the house to another group during your stay.
Visit Anini Place's Web Site or call for more info...
The Main and Top levels each have:
• A Living Room, Full Kitchen, 3 Suites with Private Baths, Dining Room, Theater, Laundry, and Deck.
• 180° Ocean & Sunset Views and Central A/C
Seven Suites total
• Two Master Suites on each Level with King beds. Each level has a suite with a whirlpool tub and shower; and one with a huge multi-head shower.
• Theater Room Suites on each level have private baths and euro style lounger-sofas that lay down into two full size beds.
• The Downstairs Studio Suite is on the ground level and has a king bed which you can pull apart into 2 twin beds. It has a sink and sitting area, and an outdoor garden bathroom.
• Large Living rooms with great ocean views and comfy couches.
• Big deck areas with fabulous sunset views and relaxing deck chairs.
• Full Kitchens, Gas stoves and Dining tables for eight people.
• Granite counter tops throughout and Italian plaster walls.
• 55' HDTV Theater systems. Enjoy Cable, Netflix, and Blu-Ray movies.
• Audio and Music throughout the house, Pandora internet radio and connections for your music player, smartphone or computer.
• Free high speed wireless internet (Wi-Fi).
• House phone with free long distance to US and Canada.
• Central Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans in every room.
• Polished Concrete Floors, Soundproof Insulated Walls.
• A large Elevator, no need to lug stuff up stairs!
• Full Size Washers and Dryers.
• The Ground Floor features a garage for beach gear and keeping your car out of the elements.
OUTDOORS & BEACH:
• 2 Kayaks, Beach chairs, Boogie Boards and Beach toys.
• Just 10 steps to the water.
• Outdoor bath with a private hot shower.
• Great lawn area with gas barbeque and sink.
• Romantic gas Tiki torches.
• Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Stroll, Dive, Fish, Kayak, Wind Surf, Kite board, Hike…
• Anini is the Place to do everything or do nothing at all.
• Local Contact - CALL Joanne Allen
• Transient Accommodations number TA-155-840-7168-01
• This is the ONE, you will love it!
Greg and Joanne Allen
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Why Greg and Joanne Allen chose Kalihiwai
Anini is the best place to be in the world. The people are friendly and it's always Summer!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful setting, love the beach!
Our family of 12 had a wonderful stay at Anini Place. We utilized the top 2 floors and found the home spacious, clean and ideal for our large family. Kitchens are adequately equipped for basic meal prep and beach gear was well used and very appreciated! Made the stay much more enjoyable for our active youth. Exterior is well maintained and the yard and surroundings are beautiful. Morning walks along the beach were wonderful and we even walked up the hill into Princeville one afternoon. Ate every meal, (even in the rain), with a beautiful view from the decks! During our stay the cable TV only worked in one of the theater rooms and the WiFi was sometimes spotty but really wasn't what we were there for anyway. Barbecue grill is quite small for a large group, so plan accordingly if fixing a meal for a crowd. Plenty of towels and supplies, and we found bedrooms very comfortable. We would definitely consider another stay at this location if the opportunity should arise!
Anini Place was great for our large family.
With adults and several children ages 6 months to 16 years, Anini Place provided entertainment for everyone. We spent hours snorkeling, paddle boarding and kayaking as well as just playing on the beach. Early morning coffee on the balcony or walks along the beach were relaxing for our busy family. For boogie boarding we drove down to Hanalei Bay. Some of us hiked the Napali Coast trail. Some went on a catamaran trip up the Napali Coast. It was a short drive to Princeville if we needed supplies. Beds were comfortable. The kitchens had all the dishes, pots and pans we needed to cook and serve meals. We were grateful for the laundry rooms which we used daily. The listing description was accurate: the property was clean and well-maintained. On our last day several voices were heard asking if we could come back next year! Yes, we would recommend Anini Place to a friend or relative.
Great location wonderful house we had 16 people and everyone was happy with their space
Super house and a beach everyone from 6 to 71 enjooyed thanks to the equipment provided
Celebrating family birthdays and anniversaries
We rented all three levels for the 16 of us with ages ranging from 1 1/2 to 70. We did not use the garage level room but enjoyed having the outdoor shower and toilet available if needed after beach activities. We just needed to be there for more than a week! A couple of young adults wanted desperately to extend our week or move there permanently while several of the children wanted to return the next day after arriving at their homes. The location was perfect with calm water so close at hand, and the provided beach chairs and toys, boogie boards, paddle boards and snorkeling gear were happily used by all. One family member was astonished that she could see 7 different fish within 30 yards of the house. When waves were needed, we packed up and went to nearby Hanalei Bay beach. Groceries were easily purchased at Foodland in Hanalei. We all journeyed on the path at the end of Anini Beach, went to Kilauea mini golf, ventured to Queen's Bath, and took a Na Pali boat tour. Some played golf at the Makai course in Princeville while some biked along the water and others went to the playground at Lydgate Park. Of course we went to a luau and train ride and had other things "planned" but when we were confronted with the perfect location of Anini Place, we preferred staying close and making the most of this area. I was impressed with what the house provided, as for kitchen supplies, extra futons, as well as a pack and play and highchair for little ones. No interior stairs was a plus while keeping our 18 month old corralled. Also, it was very helpful to have Jason greet us, check us in, and show us around. We usually play ChickenFoot as a family when traveling together but no one wanted to sit inside; so we just sat out on the deck watching sunsets, rainbows and the stars. We would very much like to return in the future.
16 family members rented the entire house (all three levels). It could not have been more perfect. First I want to say how clean the home is. Everything is like brand new. We did not want for anything. The location was the best for all ages. (14-74) swimming/snorkeling/canoeing right out the front door. The decks on the two top levels were the family gathering spots, morning, noon and night. We highly recommending this home. I have rented homes on Kauai three other times and this is my favorite so far. The seclusion of Anini beach was just what we were looking for. We will be back.
Anini Place was the perfect house for our family! We had 13 people ages ranging from 3-66 years. We loved the stunning views and being steps from the water! Our family learned to paddle board, bogey board, and kayak. Having the use of all the beach equipment was fantastic! The spacious rooms with views and all the amenities were unbelievable. We saw whales, turtles, fish, and stingrays and collected shells and coral on the beach. Our family made wonderful memories and we would all love to come back to Anini Place for our next vacation. We would recommend Anini Place to anyone who wants to rest and relax and enjoy the Kauai experience! !
ATV Tours, Zip line adventures, Tubing through irrigation tunnels, Fishing Charters, Luaus, and Snorkel Trips.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
WEBSITE GENERATED PRICE IS FOR ALL 3 LEVELS. TO RENT A SMALLER PORTION OF THE HOUSE, EMAIL ME FOR A QUOTE. We will not rent out any portion of the house to another group during your stay. Low Season Rate (5-night minimum) price ranges from $900 to $2100/night. High Season Rate (7-night minimum) price ranges from $1100 to $2500/night. Prices do not include tax, cleaning, or refundable security deposit. Cleaning fee is $375 for each upper level, $175 for the studio. Refundable Security Deposit is $1800. Rates are subject to change until reservation is made. Hawaii General Excise number GE-155-840-7168-01. Transient Accommodation number TA-155-840-7168-01.