About the property
- Condo1475 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 90 nights
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
ATTENTION: Hello, my name is Frank and I encourage you to contact me for best rates and any questions you may have. Just send a quick message with your dates and I will reply back promptly with a quote.
Hello Traveler! This wonderful property is a 2 bedroom + bunkroom beach condo. With this vacation rental you receive a comfortable and nicely decorated unit. This condo (#214) is located in the Gulfside building of the Destin West Beach & Bay Resort. I am dedicated to providing my guests excellent service and a nice vacation rental. I hope you will choose to stay in this nice unit and I look forward to receiving your inquiry.
Note: The sleeper sofa in this condo includes a unique 8.5 inch thick comfortable mattress. The sleeper is easy to pull out and much more comfortable than a standard sleeper sofa. It is very practical and convenient to use the sleeper for those guests with larger groups.
GULFSIDE UNIT 214 FEATURES & AMENITIES:
• FREE BEACH SERVICE ($200/WK VALUE): 2 Chairs / 1 Umbrella (Seasonal: 3/1 - 10/31)
• 2 Bedroom + Bunkroom / 2 Full Bath
• Sleeps 6 - 8 people
• 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 bunk bed, & deluxe sleeper sofa
• Sleeper sofa is a special design that is equipped with a comfortable deluxe 8.5 inch mattress!
• Large Private Balcony with view of the Pool & Gulf
• Full kitchen stocked with cookware.
• Linens/towels/bath soap/dishwasher detergent included
• Free Wifi Internet (available throughout building)
• TV's in all rooms
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Keyless entry into condo (digital code lock)
DESTIN WEST BEACH AND BAY RESORT AMENITIES: As a guest of Destin West you will have access to all the pools and amenities on the Gulfside, Bayside, and the Ramada Inn next door.
• Easy Beach Access
• The Gulfside pool, Villa pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, grill area, and gym
• The Bayside 700 ft lazy river, pools, and hot tubs
• The Ramada Inn rock waterfall pool, Children’s Spray Park, and 5 on-site Restaurants/Bars
• In the Winter/Early Spring – 3 Heated Pools (Gulfside Villa/Ramada/Bayside) (Heat cut-off is weather dependent)
• Access to 12 various types of pools throughout the resort!
• Fitness Center
• Parking Garage
• Walking distance to fishing pier
• Walking distance to several restaurants
• Located 0.5 miles from Emerald Beach Convention Center
• Located 1 mile from downtown Fort Walton Beach
• Located 5 miles from Destin
This beach condo is in a great location on the second floor. You will be very close to the parking garage which is extremely convenient. The unit also provides a great view of the pool, hot tub, and the Gulf. When you are ready to join the fun activities and action below, you have quick and easy access to the ground floor. The condo is great for one or two families. Two bedrooms, bunkroom, two baths, and a sleeper sofa can sleep up to eight comfortably.
Here are additional condos I can also offer in the Destin West Resort:
Destin West Gulfside #603 (1 bed + bunk)
Destin West Gulfside #605 (1 bed + bunk)
Destin West Gulfside #607 (1 bed + bunk)
Destin West Gulfside #411 (1 bed + bunk)
*Minimum age to rent is 25. Exceptions are sometimes allowed. Small college group for Spring Break may be considered if group size is 5 or less. Contact me with request.
Sugar Sands Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Sugar Sands Vacation Rentals
Sugar Sands Vacation Rentals
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great Beach Location
We so enjoyed our stay in this condo! It is a great beach location - with the patio looking out upon the pool and the blue waters of the gulf. And, Frank was a terrific host! From the beginning of the reservation process all the way through the end of our stay, he was always reachable and responded very quickly to any questions or concerns. We cannot wait for our next visit! A beautiful place, and, Frank helped make it great!
Awesome stay here at Destin West.
We had a great stay at the Destin West. Pools and lazy river was clean and just what the Kids like. The room was nice and clean. We will definitely be back here to stay.
This was our second year staying here and I wouldn't stay anywhere else but here. Property was great and in good clean condition and Frank has always been a pleasure to work with and very accommodating to work with.
Very comfortable condo. Great location!
The condo was the perfect size for our family of 5. It was clean and comfortable. The resort has a great variety of swimming pools, and easy access to the beach. The parking garage is close enough to the condo that the pack-in/pack-out was a breeze. My only caveat is that this is a very large, active resort. So, if you are looking for a quiet getaway on a secluded beach, this isn't what you're looking for.
Perfect / Clean / Excellent
Pleasantly surprised - clean - great place to stay.. walked to 5 restaurants to eat .. perfect place to stay.
First visit to Destin West Gulfside and the area
This was our first time to Fort Walton/Destin area and it was a great time, nice condo. The condo size and layout was perfect for our family. Really liked the beach chairs and umbrella reserved for us, didn't like all the traffic and was glad we were not any farther east.
Gulfarium with live dolphins, seals, sharks, and more within walking distance
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates