Picturesque Bay Side Cottage in Maravista, Walk to Beach(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5)
• Walk down the street past only four houses to a beautiful salt water beach surrounded by a picturesque bay to enjoy the view or to sunbathe at the bay beach
• Walk along the cove in the evening to see an amazing sunset and gaze at the stars and the fireflies twinkling along the bay.
• Or head down to Bristol beach, only 5/8 of a mile away for a swim.
• Bike along the Shining Sea Bike Path to Woods Hole.
• Go boating, fishing, or sailing out of Falmouth Harbor
• Bring your own boat and head out from the public boat launch that is around the corner from the house.
• Stroll to downtown Falmouth shops and restaurants.
• Catch a baseball game, movie, or ice cream cone.
This is a truly great vacation home!
Keywords: beach, bay, salt water, charming, summer, cape, ocean, walk, cozy, bike, swim, romantic, fun
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 4 - Sep 3, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Pet Fee $150
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Why the Owner Chose Teaticket, Falmouth, MA, USA:
The location is superior, close to bay, beach, shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Traffic is minimal. Plus I grew up here and the natural beauty of the area is unsurpassed by any area in the world!
- Primary: 978-6649744 Email is best to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
At the end of the street overlooking the bay
The dirt path that runs along the bay down to the open ocean
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, April 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.