This charming split level two bedroom cottage features one bedroom with a double bed and a living room on one floor and on the lower level is the kitchen and another bedroom with three twins and is in the Maravista section of Falmouth. You'll love the convenience of our location!
• Walk down the street past only four houses to a beautiful salt water beach surrounded by a picturesque bay to enjoy the view or to sunbathe at the bay beach
• Walk along the cove in the evening to see an amazing sunset and gaze at the stars and the fireflies twinkling along the bay.
• Or head down to Bristol beach, only 5/8 of a mile away for a swim.
• Bike along the Shining Sea Bike Path to Woods Hole.
• Go boating, fishing, or sailing out of Falmouth Harbor
• Bring your own boat and head out from the public boat launch that is around the corner from the house.
• Stroll to downtown Falmouth shops and restaurants.
• Catch a baseball game, movie, or ice cream cone.
• Or simply enjoy some quality time relaxing and playing games with the kids in the yard or relax on the patio and enjoy a meal using the new gas grill.
This is a truly great vacation home!
Keywords: beach, bay, salt water, charming, summer, cape, ocean, walk, cozy, bike, swim, romantic, fun