* THE VIEW & THE PROXIMITY: People go to Orcas Island for Eastsound, consistently voted one of the best small towns in America (Sunset Magazine). This newer Craftsman home is perched on a hillside within walking distance of Eastsound, Orcas Island, WA. You're in the center of it all, facing South for the best sunlight & views of the mountains & the East Sound.
* CLOSE TO EVERYTHING IN EASTSOUND, including: theater, shops, restaurants, bars, grocery store, church, kayaking, sailing, skatepark, Orkila YMCA camp, Orcas Island Winery wine tasting (YUM!), Island Hoppin' brewery, whale watching, Mt. Constitution & Moran State Park (7-minute drive to amazing waterfalls!), library, live music, Farmer's Market, Odd Fellows Hall, Chamber Music Festival (ampitheatre), AMAZING massages (see Chris at Orcas Island Healing Center), wedding venues, Funhouse Commons (interactive arts & science activities for your kids!), bike rentals (mountain bikes & road bikes), Ice Cream & gelato, coffee shops, bookstores, boutiques, parades, art galaries, poetry readings (do visit the Orcas Island Performing Arts Center for a show!), and much more!
* HUGE BALCONY DECK READY FOR YOUR OUTDOOR DINING & MORNING YOGA: enjoy your coffee and tea while watching the sun rise over Mt. Constitution and the bald eagles soar over the evergreen trees & ocean. (We've actually seen the eagles & ospreys come up with 12" fish!)
* DOGS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!! Forget putting Rufus in the kennel or boarding house, he or she will find Orcas Island just as divine as you & your kids! (Limited to one well-behaved dog per stay, except with prior approval.)
* SORRY... the pellet stove is no longer functional. The house is fully heated in every room so there is no lack of warmth or comfort. Please let us know if you have any questions about this. Thanks for your understanding.