* Special President's Day Weekend Rates! *
A mountain escape awaits you at this 4-bed, 4.5-bath vacation rental. 'The Sapphire Lodge at Braddock Hill' is a rustic retreat for up to 14 with upscale amenities and over 4,400 square feet of living space that includes a hot tub & indoor basketball court! From this home base, you'll have unbeatable access to the mountains of Breckenridge and endless outdoor adventure. Just 5 minutes east of the Peak 8 gondola, you'll never miss a day on the slopes!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed, Twin Pullout | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Beds, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Sleeper Sofa, Pack 'N Play, Rollaway Bed
Step inside your mountain-side oasis and settle right in with all the amenities and comforts of home at your fingertips.
After a day spent outdoors, you'll look forward to resting on the couch in the living room and watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV. Wait for dinnertime to approach as the fireplace heats the home.
Featuring stainless steel appliances and ample counter space, the fully equipped kitchen is sure to be a chef's dream! Whip up home-cooked favorites that the whole group will love. Switch things up with a gas grill and outdoor dining set on the patio.
Entertainment won't be hard to find here, with a 1,000 square foot basketball court, foosball table, ping pong, and a hot tub.
As bedtime approaches, choose from one of the 4 well-appointed bedrooms to retire for a peaceful night's sleep.
This family-friendly property includes a high chair, papasan infant seat, baby gate, and a Pack 'N Play crib!
This private home offers guests easy access to Breckenridge and quick travel times to Frisco, Keystone and Dillon.
Located just 5 minutes east of the Peak 8 gondola, you’ll be hitting the slopes in no time during your winter weekend.
Visiting in the summer months? You’ll be situated near wonderful hiking and biking trails, as well as all of the fun that’s to be had at the restaurants and shops on Main Street.
You’re sure to fall in love with this mountain escape no matter what time of year you visit!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, state-of-the-art entertainment room with 70-inch flat-screen cable TV (over 140 channels), furnished deck, hot tub, gas grill, 1,000 square foot basketball court with foosball and ping pong, Pack 'N Play, ample on-site parking, and more!
- Excellent Breckenridge location near Peak 8 and offering access to endless outdoor adventures in every season
- Please note that this property maintains a house custodian on site. The custodian occupies a lock-off apartment that does not have access to the main house and has a separate entrance that is on the side of the house away from the entrance
- Nearest commercial airport: Denver International Airport (~100 miles away)
- Absolutely no smoking of any kind in the house
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in