Penthouse - Sea World, Usd, Zoo, Mcrd, Shopping, Golf, Beach & Convention Ctr.(54 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, and 2 Bathrooms in the greatest location of San Diego
Stay at our COOL upscale Penthouse condo which offers a gentle westerly ocean breeze and the coldest air conditioning when you need it the most. We are one of the few vacation rentals that offer air conditioning and their is NO Extra charge to use it. You can Google Map our unit at 1124 Fresno Street, San Diego, 92110. Our unit has two beautiful bedrooms (one king and one queen set tastely setup),, patio deck area, gas fireplace, wireless email Internet access, fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker, propane BBQ, blender, spices, gas stove range, microwave, side by side refrigerator, blu-ray/cd dvd player, 47” flat screen TV with multi channel cable selections. Additional amenities include washer and dryer, hair dryers and iron/ironing board. Also you will find two beach chairs, beach towels, umbrella, boogie surf board, toys and a playmate cooler available for use. Please remember this is a smoke-free property inside the unit. The unit will be given to you clean and we do expect you and your guests to pick up any messes and trash prior to departure.
Situated near Mission Bay and just a few minutes to Seaworld (view the summer nightly SeaWorld fireworks show right from the condo), Pacific Ocean, MCRD, Golf, Downtown San Diego, Fashion Valley Shopping Center, San Diego Zoo and public transportation by our local trolley. Also nearby are Temecula Wine Country tours (over 30 wineries with options to ride the wine country trails by horseback, hot air balloon rides, jeep trails or self guided tours), Legoland and the Wild Animal Park are also nearby.
Share Ride Companies: Lyft (use promo code: Heim) for discounted fares and Uber both service our location for quick rides to complete your sightseeing. Share rides service the airport too.
In addition to providing you with a very clean house and kitchen basics, our starter three day Setup provides: hotel style body soaps, dishwasher soap, TP (4 rolls), paper towels (2 rolls), and basic house cleaning supplies.
Eight (8) Reasons to stay here:
1. The marine life is abundant. Head up to La Jolla to go kayaking or walk along the cove and view the seals and other marine life.
2. The sunsets are supreme. Head over to Sunset Cliffs and pick the perfect spot to watch the sun descending beneath the ocean or right from your balcony. Make the most of the experience by putting together a picnic and sitting on the edge of the cliff to soak in it all.
3. You can experience a taste of Mexico without crossing the border. Just a few minutes away, head to Old Town, historic center of the old city. Wander the streets and explore the many historical sites in Old Town and indulge in some delicious Mexican food from Old Town Mexican Cafe (OTMC). The best!
4. The beaches are as Californian as it gets. Head to Mission Beach, take a roller coaster ride at Belmont Park, people watch, and bike ride the boardwalk. Kid friendly area.
5. San Diego is home to the largest urban park in North America. Balboa Park, 1,288 acres, this urban cultural park is more than just a shady spot for a picnic. Wander through open space areas, gardens, and natural vegetation zones, check out the many museums and theatres in the area or take a trip to the renowned San Diego Zoo.
6. There are some Really good spots for brunch. Head into downtown by trolley and enjoy the historic Gaslamp District's many restaurants and seaport concessions. You can walk to the trolley station right from the condo.
7. Visit the Hollywood-famed Hotel Del Coronado. It's unlike any other hotel you've seen before. The building is one of the few surviving Victorian wooden beach resorts still standing. Look into having brunch there too.
8. San Diego, like our condo, is apparently a pretty classy place. Stay classy and stay in the Penthouse, hope to hear from you soon.
We do consider house swaps to Canada and Mexico and other great destinations.
Enjoy your stay in San Diego and I hope we can accommodate you and your guests, you won't be disappointed if you do.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2009
- On floor 3
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Private tri-level two story custom walk up, no elevator.. Easy freeway connections to I-5 and I-8 off Sea World Drive. Trolley station within walking from unit. Unit size is approximately 1,200 square feet with high ceilings, west and south views to the ocean and Old Town. We are located between Mission Bay and Mission Valley just below the University of San Diego (USD) About five miles to the SD Airport. View summer fireworks from patio deck, a Sea World production. Golf Course and open westerly Views....moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course Front:
- Golf Course View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 19 - Sep 15, 2017
4 night min stay
4th of July
Jul 1 - Jul 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Comic Con 2017
Jul 18 - Jul 23, 2017
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Utilities, AC, TV, Wifi $40 + tax
- Tax Rate 10.5%
Utilities maybe extra for rentals over 7 days. No taxes on rentals over 31 days. Guest use for two occupants is for master bedroom use and both bathrooms. Cleaning departure fee is based upon occupancy, see rental agreement.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Ten minutes to Airport & walk to USD.
1124 #5 Fresno St. 92110, Mission Bay, San Diego, San Diego County, Southern California, Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, La Jolla, Mission Valley, Mexico.
Other Activities: Boating, Hot Air Ballooning, Shopping, Kayaking, Shelling, Health/Beauty Spa, Parasailing, Wildlife Viewing, Rock Climbing, Racquetball, Mini Golf
Year Purchased: 1986
About the owner: Retired building contractor
Why the Owner Chose Morena, San Diego, CA, USA:
Excellent location for visiting the great places of San Diego: Sea World, Gaslamp, Mission Valley, USD and the beaches , etc. Trolley station about a 10 minute walk away. Parking is always available on the street.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Location!!!!! Loved the location and the ability to live near the bay without having all the coastal fog.
- Primary: +619 438-0016 San Diego, CA, USA
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
47" TV, record player and albums
Penthouse, upper most unit
View from balcony
Stairs to Penthouse unit #5
Seals at La Jolla Shores
View from Kit.
View from back porch
Master BR, king bed
Second BR with queen bed
Porch off mst br
Seals at La Jolla shores
Summer nightly fireworks Display
Whale watching Dec - April
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.