This beautiful vacation rental offers lots of space and fantastic decor! It is a 4 star rated, 4-bedroom unit with 3 bathrooms plus a large full kitchen, microwave, fireview woodburner, 5 TVs (all flat screens), 4 DVD players, 2 Blu-ray players (both with Hulu Plus, Netflix, Amazon Movies, and Pandora Internet Radio built-in), a stereo with cd player and free wireless internet access. This property includes over 100 DVDs for guest use. The 1st bedroom has 2 single beds, the 2nd bedroom has a king size bed, the 3rd bedroom has a king size bed and the 4th bedroom has two sets of bunkbeds. This unit has 3 levels. You can enter from the ground level or the middle level. The ground level has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The middle level has the living room, dining room, kitchen and a bathroom and upstairs is the 4th bedroom. This unit sleeps up to 10 people. Unit managed under Mammoth Lakes Business Tax Certificate 864.
4-Bedroom Rental, Walk to Restaurants, On Shuttle Route, 5 Flat Screens, Blu-Ray, Netflix & Pandora
Mammoth Reservation Bureau
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Place was everything advertised. Slept 10 adults comfortably and the living room was big enough for us all to hang out in. Only maintenance problem was that we blew a breaker on the first night. We called about it and it was fixed by the time we got back from skiing. Would definitely recommend.
Nice condo but need some maintenance.
Nice condo but needs some maintenance. Bathtub knobs falling off, and kitchen faucet leaking. Refrigerator was unplugged when we arrived and needed to be cleaned. We spent some time cleaning the whole fridge. Nice View and Deck. Close to restaurants and shopping.
Good Location But Had Deficient Amenities
The location is excellent, right next to the green line shuttle stop on Meridian Blvd. and a parking lot's length walk to the red line shuttle stop on Old Mammoth Rd. Our unit was also right next to the hot tub and had a first and second floor entry for convenience. Nice ski and board storage at entry are available, with decent (though aged) furnishings and nice bedrooms and restrooms overall to accommodate our group. The place accomplished its task of being a generally comfortable location to eat and sleep. We also appreciated being able to get a third parking pass, which was beneficial to our large group (keep in mind that only 2 spots are guaranteed, and bad weather may result in no extra passes being granted period).
Unfortunately, there were also several issues we encountered:
- The refrigerator door was difficult to close (resulting in energy loss if it was ajar), and the freezer was leaking onto the fridge below and pooling water.
- One of the bunk bed ladder rails had a crack in it, which made going up the stair a little perilous.
- There didn't seem to be quite enough towels (though thankfully, some of us brought our own).
- The vacuum started smoking an emitting a burning odor when we used it, so we couldn't even really clean the carpet.
- Most inconveniently, the internet did not function properly. It was non-existent the first night and very spotty the second, and when we contacted the rental company, they directed us to the on site manager, and when we contacted the on site manager, she directed us back to the rental company. This finger pointing left a bit of a sour taste, especially since several in our group (including two medical professionals and a student) were relying on internet access to get some work related activities and homework done. We were also told that the internet was not a privilege and was designed to only provide Edge speeds even when fully functional--which conflicted with a welcome sign in the condo itself inviting us to use the complementary Netflix (which obviously requires faster speeds).
For those who only need a Spartan place to stay with functioning bare essentials, this is a pretty good condo. It is pretty inexpensive too, but I guess you get what you pay for when it comes to additional amenities and service. In my nearly 10 years of visiting Mammoth for skiing, this definitely ranks near the bottom of the places where I've stayed.