Our Cozy Family Lake Home Between Pine River and Hackensack(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6-8)
Sleeps six comfortably.
170 ft. lakefront with new dock.
Use of two kayaks and small sailboat. Small fishing boat available for additional rental fee.
Secluded lot with towering trees.
Sugar sand-bottom lake with gradual slope for great swimming. 15 ft water clarity.
Deck, grill and log sided fire pit.
Fully-equipped, eat-in kitchen.
Full bath supplemented by basement shower.
Fishing for Northern, Walleye, Crappie, Largemouth Bass, panfish.
Short distance to the scenic Paul Bunyan State Trail system.
Short drive to shopping, golfing, a movie theater and “up north” dining.
Located just off 371 North of Baxter on Sanborn Lake in Backus (Cass County)
No groups; this is a one family per rental week opportunity.
Keywords: cabin house lake lakeside minnesota family boating boat fish fishing hackensack backus pine river kayak dock loons brainerd baxter up north
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (4), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 170 ft. lakefront with dock, use of two kayaks and a canoe,secluded lot with towering trees, sSugar sand-bottom lake with gradual slope for great swimming, 15 ft water clarity, deck, grill and fire pit, fully-equipped, eat-in kitchen, full bath supplemented by basement shower, central heat, fishing for Northern, Walleye, Crappie, Largemouth Bass, panfish, new dock, short distance to the scenic Paul Bunyan State Trail system, short drive to shopping, golfing, a movie theater and “up north” dining. Ten minutes past Pine River, ten minutes south of Hackensack....moreless
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 17 - Sep 9, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our year-round home on the shore of pristine Sanborn Lake under towering pines.
Our deck overlooks the lake. A hammock is nearby, as is our log sided firepit.
The large great room offers a Queen Pull out as well as twin trundle beds.
The view of the lakefront from our dock.
We have a new dock with a small two step ladder.
The master bedroom has a king bed.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.