Beautiful Home in East Hampton with Water Views!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The house is the last lot before a nature preserve that leads to a beautiful, clean and very private beach. Walk through nature trails or the around the corner using quiet streets to bay beaches. We are just 0.3 miles to the nearest beaches, and it literally takes 5 minutes to walk there.
Our home features 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and a full basement. The master bedroom is a 3 leveled 'tower' with a lofted office, and an additional bedroom with beahtiful water views on the 2nd and 3rd levels.
The house is completely private and surrounded by woods and nature. You will see turkey, deer, rabbits, turtles and lots of other beautiful wildlife and foliage.
The house is very kid/baby friendly with beautiful custom baby gates installed on every stair case and both pool gate and alarm already installed. We also have a huge yard with lots of yard toys and an enormous custom swing set with an attached climbing castle.
Member since: 2013
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 14-16
- There are five bedrooms. The first floor master has a king sized bed, a beautiful attached master bath and is extremely private. It has access to the backyard through its own french doors and has a spiral stair case leading to a private lofted office. Above the office the spiral staircase extends to an additional bedroom which we affectionately call the 'Princess Tower'. The bedroom features 360 degree windows, a large private deck and the most beautiful water and sunset views you will ever see. The Tower also attaches to the rest of the house through and outside walkway/stair case. There are three additional bedrooms on the second level of the house. One features partial water views, and a private bath. Another has a bunk bed, a crib and a trundle bed with pool views. The third also has pool views and features a queen bed and baby crib. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- We also have every possible baby supply that you could ever need. We have three pack and plays complete with multiple sheet sets, a baby swing, a vibrating baby chair, tons of toys for kids ages four and younger and three high chairs. We also have tons of pool toys and a power-wheels ATV for a small child. In terms of child safety, we have gates on every staircase, baby monitors available, a fully gated back yard and a pool alarm in place. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $350
- Pet Fee $500
- Refundable Damage Deposit $2,000
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Taxes Not included
Please do not inquire about dates that are not listed as available.
No Proms or Bachelor parties please.
No additional fees for gas or electric. All is included.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are a couple living in Manhattan with our three boys!
Why the Owner Chose East Hampton, NY, USA:
We immediately fell in love with this house for its uniqueness and charm. The location is second to none, and it is ideal for families with young kids.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This house is a must for families traveling with young kids and/or babies. We have EVERYTHING you need for a relaxing and easy trip with your family. Just hop in the car and come on over- leave all of the baby gear behind and just use ours!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of our house from the beach!
Water view from guest room number one!
upstairs bathroom for guest rooms 2 and 3
master bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub
guest room 1 with attached bath
guest room 2. sleeps 4 adults, plus a crib.
pool area with gate installed. gate is removable.
downstairs powder room
attached bathroom in guest room 1
three floor master bedroom!
second floor of master bedroom- office
third floor of master bedroom/ guest room 5
guest room 3
View of the wetlands preserve and beach from our house!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM