Charming Lake View, Towamensing Trails, Sleeps 8, Plan Your Ski Trip Now!!(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Loft With Great Lake View
The Pocono area is famous for its numerous places to hike, fish, shop, dine and relax. In winter, there is skiing, snowboarding, tubing or just cozy up before a fireplace and enjoy. In the summer we have our own crystal clear 195 acre Lake Towamensing, beach and private pool. In the autumn, the fall foliage is magnificent. The Poconos are an all season area to enjoy.
Jim Thorpe, Bushkill Falls, Pocono Raceway, H2O Indoor Water Park, Camelbeach Water Park, Knoebels Amusement Park
Hickory Run State Park, Lehigh Gorge State Park, Beltzville State Park
Restaurants & Bars...
Trattoria 903 Excellent Italian cuisine in a casual atmosphere, this place is only about 10 minutes away. You must have reservations.
Boulder View Tavern We love this place, especially when it’s nice out, we can sit outside and enjoy the spectacular view of Big Boulder Lake and Mountain. Live music Friday and Saturday nights. 10 minute drive from our property.
Broadway Grille & Pub Upscale dining with an atmosphere to match, this place is about 20 minutes away located in the quaint town of Jim Thorpe. Great breakfast too.
Valerio’s Italian Pizzeria & Pub Only 5 minutes from our home, this is where we go to get great pizza and wings.
Piggy’s Restaurant Great breakfast about 10 minutes away!
Penn’s Peak & Roadie’s Restaurant About a 20 minute drive, this place has live music, truly spectacular views of the mountains.
Murphy's Loft Restaurant, Bar & Outdoor POOL & Bar Family friendly restaurant and great outdoor bar and pool during the summer. 10 minute drive.
Dom-N-Ali Good Italian food and nice bar.
Tokyo Tea House Very good sushi, reasonably priced. About 15 minutes away.
Nicks Lake House Outdoor patio. If you want to eat on-the-lake, this is the place. Excellent seafood bisque soup. Located at Lake Harmony
Shenanigans Restaurant & Nightclub The place to go if you want a bar and night club in a casual atmosphere. Located at Lake Harmony
Louie's Prime Steak House 10 minute drive.
Sunset-green Good food, upscale atmosphere and beautiful summer and fall views.
Barley Creek Brew Company A 25 minute drive, but an excellent microbrewery. Only a couple of minutes from The Crossings Factory Stores
Woody's Country House Family Friendly dining and home cooking
Hazel Park Grocery - not even a 5 minute drive, local grocery
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1838 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Master Bedroom- 1st floor, king size bed, walk in closet, direct access to full bath (recently updated) with shower and tub. 2 bedrooms upstairs with two twin beds each. TV/DVD in one bedroom, access to full bath (recently updated) with a shower. Pull-out sofa bed in family room sleeps two people on a double mattress. Please Note: linens and towels are not provided...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 8 wristbands are provided at time of registration, which allows you free access to the following public amenities In Towamensing Trails. Arcade Game Room, Snack Bar, Pool, beach, playground, basket ball and tennis courts, clubhouse & restaurant. Area Activities: Skiing: Jack Frost & Big Boulder, Camelback Biking:Pocono Whitewater Biking, Blue Mountain Sports Whitewater Rafting & Kayaking: Jim Thorpe River Adventures, Pocono Whitewater Rafting, Whitewater Challengers, Lehigh Rafting Rentals, Whitewater Rafting Adventures Water Parks: H2O Indoor Water Park, Camelbeach Water Park Horseback Riding: Deerpath Stables, Triple W Riding Stables, Mountain Creek Stables, Carson’s Horseback Riding, Pocono Manor Stables, Golfing: Split Rock Resort, Hideaway Hills Golf Club, Jack Frost National Auto & Motorcyle Racing: Pocono Raceway Drive a Race Car at Pocono Raceway Casinos: Mount Airy Casino, Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 2, 2017
2 night min stay
Apr 3 - May 25, 2017
2 night min stay
May 26 - Sep 10, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150
- Security Deposit $500
Security Deposit: $500.00 and Cleaning Fee $150.00.
Rates for Holidays & Special Events...
Memorial Day weekend - $1500.00
Independence, & Labor Day Week - 4 night minimum stay:.$1500.00
Wine Festival & Blues Festival Weeks: $950.00
New Years: $1800.00 + $700.00 security deposit
MLK/Presidents Day Weekend: $1050.00
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Family Room- 42' flat screen HD TV with DVD, gas fireplace insert, vaulted ceiling with lakeviews.
Dining Area - seating for 8.
Kitchen - updated cabinets with granite countertops, spacious island with seating for 3, microwave, Keurig coffeemaker (k cups), oven, refrigerator with auto ice maker, dishwasher, toaster.
Master Bedroom - 1st floor, king size bed, , direct access to full bath (recently updated) with shower and tub.
Outside- 18'x 14' covered deck with seating for 6, plus h tete-a-tete seating for 2 overlooking lake, propane grill.
Upstairs: Loft- ping pong table, great lake views
2 bedrooms with two twin beds each, tv/dvd in one room, access to full bath (recently updated) with shower.
Wireless internet throughout house
Ceiling fans throughout, no a/c
Propane forced air heat.
Full, unfinished basement with washer and dryer.
Across street from lake and boat launch and good fishing spot
Block away from pool and clubhouse.
Walking distance from marina.
Charming Lake View, Towamensing Trails, Sleeps 8
Guest Bedroom 2
Covered Deck area
Lake Towamensing Autumn
Guest Bedroom 1
Ping Pong Table in Loft
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.