Your stay at Mariposa's Howling Wolf Lodge awaits. Recently built 2700 sq. ft. open-concept, spacious home with a mountain view on 25+acres. Has resort-like atmosphere with amenities that include a bocce ball court, small 9 hole putting green with creek-like pond, a badminton court, a Tuscan seating area with wine cave facade, and park-like lighting. A covered patio with fan and comfortable seating is great for meals, conversation, or evening board games. There is a fountain with colored lights for evening ambience. A swing bed is under the pergola for relaxation.
Lodge has high-end knotty pine interior with cathedral ceilings in the main living space and master bedroom as well as beautiful slate floors, and granite counter tops throughout. The gourmet kitchen has a large granite island great for entertaining.
Excellent for romantic getaway or group retreat. Enjoy friends and family in the comfortable family room. Play electronic darts, air hockey, or mini-foosball while watching sports in the game room. End your day with gorgeous sunsets, then BBQ on the beautiful covered patio. Enjoy the comfortable seating, play bocce ball, badminton, Frisbee, or have a putting contest.
Conveniently located between Mariposa and Oakhurst off Hwy 49. Enjoy a scenic drive through historic Mariposa. Grab and bite, walk around, and shop. Then continue along Hwy 140 to the Yosemite Valley entrance or take a gorgeous drive through the lush forest of the Hwy 41 entrance.
Our amenities include:
* 1 master suite w/ pillow top King bed and Queen beds
* 2 bedrooms w/ pillow top Queen beds
* Living room has wood stove and nice leather furniture
* Large dining table great for eating, conversing, or playing games.
* Air conditioning with state-of-the-art thermostat
* Comfortable padded chairs on the patio for relaxing.
* All bedrooms have a mountain view
* Game room with full-size bar, has an electronic dart game, air hockey, foosball coffee table, and mini-fridge.
* Wireless internet
* Satellite cable tv
* Gourmet Kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, large granite island, 6 burner gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, double oven, toaster, large crock pot, mini-donut maker, and coffee maker.
* 3 bathrooms (3 showers, 2 tubs), all with granite counter tops
* Jacuzzi bathtub in Master bath
* Indoor laundry room with new extra large washer and dryer with laundry detergent and fabric softener provided
* 55' Sony flat screen tv with streaming Netflix
* 39" flat screen tv in game room
* Wii game system with over 100 games
* Mini stereo system
* DVD player
*Great selection of Board games and toys for family fun
*Gas BBQ with propane provided
* Linens provided
* PortaCrib, booster seat, and high chair available
Sorry, but no pets allowed due to area wildlife, no fenced in yard, and poison oak in surrounding forest. Clouds Rest Pet Sitting in Lush Meadows is a facility that will board small to medium-sized dogs. Inquire for phone number if interested.
Minimum age of 30 required for the responsible party and that individual must be present during the stay. No smoking, no pets, no firearms, and no fireworks on premises. No parties of any kind without prior approval.
Complimentary bottle of champagne, and 1/2 pound of fresh roasted Mariposa coffee are provided. Complimentary tour of Mariposa Coffee given by its owner on request (located just down the road).
**Rates are based on a party of 8.** Additional guests are $20.00 per person per night with a maximum of 12. We have sleeping in regular beds for 10. A queen-size air bed can be set up for an additional $40.00. Book now or e-mail for more information.
Keywords: home, house, lodge, cabin, retreat, acreage, secluded, private, mountain, forest, vacation rental, resort