Begin your Cape Cod adventure by staying in this beautiful 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom saltbox home. Surrounded by natural beauty and close to everything the Cape has to offer, this home is a perfect choice for a group of friends traveling together or a family getaway. Your group of 10 friends and family members will love calling this property your Chatham home base.
Master Bedroom (2nd Floor): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (2nd Floor): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3 (1st Floor): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Basement): Queen Bed | Basement: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Lovingly renovated in winter 2013 and designed by a New York couple, this colonial saltbox home evokes the style and taste of classic Americana, decorated with vintage finds and unique antique pieces. Inspired by the American Flag, red, white, and blue fill your eyes from the moment you walk in the door. Small tasteful marine touches remind you of being near the ocean.
With timeless finishes such as marble countertops, hardwood floors, subway and vintage hexagon tiles, this home has an ageless feel. Enjoy all the comforts of a bed and breakfast with new Sterns and Foster and Sealy Posturepedic mattresses on antique cherry and pineapple maple beds.
Prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the beautiful kitchen, fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and nautical-themed boat cleat handles on the cabinets. If you're in the mood to cook outside, feel free to whip up some brats or steaks on the Weber gas grill before gathering around the outdoor dining area located on the large back deck.
Located 10 minutes from downtown Chatham, this property backs up to 700 acres of preserved conservation land with incredible sunsets.
This 1-acre corner lot gives you plenty of space and privacy, complete with 2 driveways for multiple vehicles.
Forest Beach and Schoolhouse Pond are both within a mile from the house. Right in Chatham, you'll find nature trails, scenic landmarks such as the Chatham Fish Pier and historic Chatham Lighthouse, and many beautiful sandy beaches to suit any beachcomber. Come to see why Chatham is America's favorite hometown!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a custom 5-foot tiled shower, marble surfaces, telephone, free WiFi, beach chairs, Weber gas grill, 3 flat-screen TVs, Roku Player, in-unit washer/dryer, iPod docks with USB connections, and more
- Recently updated with new paint and many custom, high-end features
- Perfect South Chatham location, just a few minutes to downtown Chatham and the beach! Stroll along Main Street, visit shops, dine at fun restaurants
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Logan International Airport - 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, (~87.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Saturday to Saturday reservations in the summer months
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Please note linens and towels are not provided:
- Linens and towels may be purchased for use during your stay for a $160 fee, or you can bring your own