Deluxe New Downtown Penthouse with Grill, Swimming Pool, Gym(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
Also famous for its restaurants of different type ranging from Mexican, American, French, Italian, Chinese, to name a few. Less than 30 miles from this city the Mexican Independence movement from Spain started. San Miguel provided the very first military unit to join the independence cause in 1810.
It´s renowned Gothic Style Facade of the main church unique in Mexico, known as " La Parroquia ". There are also many 17th and 18th century barroque and neoclassique style churches.
Our new Penthouse Condo has the unique combination of colonial style featured in this renowned city, mixed with modern comfort and amenities to spend a relaxed vacation swimming, playing tennis or enjoying quiet strolls within the premises, exercising at the Gym, reading or writing in the ´Club House ´, using Wi-Fi internet , or watching movies, or top sports events in the wide screen ,as well as being at walking distance of downtown historical San Miguel.
In this Penthouse you can entertain your friends and loved ones in the roof garden bestowed with open air Jacuzzi and grill while enjoying the breathtaking views of the mountains surrounding San Miguel, as well as the different ancient churches, including the famous " La Parroquia ".
Puente Viejo Residential De Luxe Condo is the name of this new and affordable development within downtown San Miguel limits.
Keywords: Penthouse with spectacular view to mountains as well as the emblematic Gothic Church of San Miguel inside a New Condo Development
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- New Condo Development fully respecting the classic Mexican Colonial Architectural Style .The best Located Penthouse of this Development. Within premises, at literally few steps from the unit's entrance, it has Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Club House with Cable TV, Wireless High Speed Internet,Gym, Grill and ' Wet-Bar' at Poolside. The Penthouse Unit is provided by brand new amenities such as Jacuzzi, Charcoal and Gas Grill in the Roof Garden. 2 Bedrooms with full Bathrooms, TV Cable and Balconies. Living Room has its own balcony facing the Swimming Pool. Second Room has Mini-bar, Microwave and Tub. Also, 1 half Bathroom. Laundry Center (Washer and Dryer). Marble Counter in kitchen. Elevator and Stairs to access the Pent-house. Private Security 24/7 all year- round with interphone direct communication to the penthouse. Inside parking .A wide range of catering options at walking distance from the Pent-House ( from pizzas to ´haute cuisine ´Restaurants )....moreless
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Monument View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Dining Area
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Apr 3, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 15 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We are a happily married couple, of a German born lady, raised in Mexico City and a Mexican long time executive who has live abroad performing top management assignments in the U.S., Argentina, Mexico and Peru.
Why the Owner Chose Colonia Guadalupe, San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico:
We currently live in Mexico City,but have been visiting San Miguel for many years and decided to buy this property. After about two years of continuously enjoying this Penthouse, we think that this site is perfect to be shared and clearly the best located of the whole Residential Development.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We particularly enjoy having barbecues in the roof garden,as well as watching the sunsets over the Central Mountains of Mexico. We also take advantage of the priviledged location of this unit, frequently going to nearby excellent Restaurants and Art Galleries, like " La Aurora " the largest in San Miguel and the Handicraft large market, which are at convenient walking distance from the Penthouse. It is definitely the best VALUE FOR MONEY FOR THE TENANT!
- Primary: 011 52 1 55 32 22 4901
- Secondary: 786- 271 2702
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View to swimming pool from the second bedroom, including pool grill and wet bar.
Full kitchen with marble counter-top and in closet `laundry center.
Second room with alley to full bathroom, includes mini-bar and microwave inside.
Roof Garden with private open air Jacuzzi.
Living room with plenty of daylight and balcony.
Master Bedroom, Wood Headboard handmade by artisans. Window door to balcony.
Roof Garden with Gas and Charcoal Barbecue Grill, overseeing mountains and town.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.